1. Trouble..

Gru watched carefully as Kevin pushed Dave off the conveyer of the jelly maker, sighing as he wonders why he has suddenly began retaliating so much. Kevin noticed his master staring and started blushing, losing his once yellow face. 'Heh cutie' Gru thought to himself.

A couple hours later and the factory was being shut down for the night and most minions were getting ready to rest. Meanwhile, Kevin snuck off to a bathroom to put on his bunny girl outfit, he was finally gonna make a move since he had been crushing on Gru for a couple months now.

Gru sat in his bed, the girls had went to a sleepover and Lucy was dead. He was thinking about the latest Stranger Things series and how hot Eddie and Steve are, when there was a soft knock on the door. He walked over and opened it to see sexy little Kevin blushing.

 He walked over and opened it to see sexy little Kevin blushing

(Drew this for u guys).
"So is this why you've been acting like such a little brat..."Gru smirked down at his minion. "Banana.." Kevin blushed even harder and a knot formed in his stomach. "Come in then and I'll make you behave again. Now." Kevin obliged and stepped inside while Gru locked his door behind him.

Kevin suddenly found himself pinned onto Gru's bed and his master had already grabbed a pair of soft black handcuffs. "Hands above your head brat." Kevin shuddered at the dominating he was receiving.. but he definitely liked it. "Are you sure you want to face your consequences Kevin.." He nodded confirming, "banana..". "Good boy... you know... I had just lit some candles before you knocked..." Kevin's eyes widened and he bit his lip in excitement.

Gru grabbed the tall wax candle and carefully carried it to Kevin. "Forst punishment." He tilted the candle and the melted wax dripped onto Kevin's soft, smooth skin. He squirmed, breathing harshly and making a low, breathy moan with every drop of hot wax. "B- ban- ana.."