Not Your Time

Chloe's POV

This. Place. Was. Amazing. It's so beautiful! I can't believe it! It's so white. So colorful. Rainbows everywhere. People walking around. People waving at me. I giggled and waved at everyone I saw. I felt like a kid again. There were waterfalls. So, so beautiful. It was amazing! "Beautiful huh?", Eddie asked me as he elbowed me. I giggled and nodded. "More then beautiful. I have no words. It's just amazing! I love it!", I said as I gripped his arm tightly. I was afraid if I let go I would lose him in the crowd. I didn't want to end up lost. He sighed. But It didn't sound happy to me. I looked up at him. And raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?", I asked him. He looked down at me. He gently cupped my cheek softly. He ran his thumb over my cheek. "I never wanted this for you Zuzu, not yet. You were too young. It was too soon. And only if I was there, I could have prevented all of this. You could have still been happy with your soulmates", he said sadly. I sighed sadly. I got on my tippy toes and pressed my lips to his forehead. "None of this was your fault. You had no choice Ed's, I will never blame you. You tried everything. Your the very reason why I was able to meet them. If it wasn't for you, I would have never met any of them. And I will always be thankful for that", I told him truthfully. He sighed and gave me a sad smile. "You still didn't deserve that. You shouldn't be here. Not for a long time. But of course I couldn't do a thing about it, I'm sorry", he told me sadly. I sighed again. I pressed my pointer finger to his lips. "No more talking. Not if your gonna talk this way. I am here because of me. I did what I had to. I did this on my own. You had nothing to do with this. And I know that you would have done anything in your power to help me if you could. I don't blame you and I don't want you to blame yourself either. Do you better shut your pie hole and show me around", I told him sternly. He smirked. "You drive a hard bargain Zuzu, but I guess. Now come on, there is so much more to see", he told me.

He grabbed my hand and we started walking forward. And not even a few more steps, I saw Maria and what must be Tony's father, Howard. I waved at them. Maria smiled and waved to me. She was talking to Howard. Probably telling him about me. He seemed really grumpy. "He's very grumpy", Eddie whispered in my ear. I giggled and slapped his arm. "Your so bad", I said as I giggled. He was always able to make me laugh. Always.

He wrapped a arm around my shoulders. "Come on kid. Let me show you my pad", he said while smirking. I rolled my eyes. "Okay 80s wannabe rockstar", I sassed him. He chuckled and shook his head. I knew only a little bit of his backstory. He didn't tell me much. I just know he died when he was 19, a year older then I was now. And that he died before he could graduate. And that he left all of his friends. I felt really bad for him. And I know it bugs him from time to time. I've seen a older man at his grave. But I never approached him. How could I? How could I tell the man how I knew his friend? He would probably think I was crazy.

I guess we both had something in common. We both left our friends and family.

———————————————————————————

As we walked. I saw more of my family. From both royal and werewolf. I've seen my ancestors, that I've only seen on the walls in the palace. It was so cool. We didn't stop until we were away from everyone. He grabbed my hands. "You know I would have been there right? I would have always been there if I had a choice right? And if I could I would give you another chance", he told me. He gave me those eyes. Those puppy dog eyes. Those sad puppy dog eyes. I smiled and gripped his hands. "I know Ed's. I know. I know that more then anyone. I'm pretty sure anyone would know that. You've always done everything you deemed the best for me. You even gave me a second chance. I got my second chance because of you. The only reason why I'm here is because of me. I'm here because of what I had to do. I did this to protect my family. And I did. And yes I had to give up everything. But it was what I had to do. But I didn't give up everything. I got my best friend back after so long. I still have you. And you can never get rid of me now", I said as I gave him a watery smile.

I can see that his eyes were welling up with tears. But so were mine. He cupped my cheeks and pressed his lips to my forehead. I smiled and gripped his shirt tightly. He pulled back and rested his chin on top of my head. "You'll always be my rockstar Zuzu", he whispered to me. I smiled softly. "And you'll always be my pretty pretty princess", I said while smirking. He chuckled loudly. The first time I saw him with his long hair. I jokingly said he looked like a pretty pretty princess. "Your never gonna stop calling me that, huh?", he told me. I giggled and made a face. "Nopppe", I said while popping the P. He shook his head at me. And before I knew it. He began to tickle me. I burst out laughing. I could hear him chuckling as he tickled me. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!", I laughed so hard.

And he stopped so I could actually breathe. I breathed heavily. I glared at him playfully. "I hate you", I said jokingly. He smirked. "Love ya too Zuzu", he said while winking at me. I rolled my eyes. "Now get on", he told me as he turned around. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. And my legs around his waist. He chuckled and gripped my thighs tightly so I wouldn't fall off. "Hold on spider monkey", he said with a smirk on his lips. I rolled my eyes. "You did not just quote twilight. You actually watched twilight?", I asked with a raised eyebrow. I was amused. He rolled his eyes at me. "I lost a bet and was forced to watch it", he told me. I giggled and shook my head. "Mush!", I yelled loudly. He chuckled. "As you wish", he said. And before I knew it. He started moving really fast. I squealed and yelled happily. Oh my gosh! Just like old times! This was so much fun!

The both of us were giggling, squealing, and chuckling. It was as if we were never apart.

He was my person. Well, Angel. And I was his person. Well now I'm his angel. Seeing as I was an Angel now.

We were each other's Angels.