ʚ Chapter one, a graceful night. ɞ

(The wholesome part!! Yippieee! *insert autism/tbh creature*)

You and Doc Ock sit together on the spread out blanket in the soft, firm grass. The spot you have picked was under a nice, tall oak tree. Perfect amount of shade, as well as a perfect view from the hill you both are sitting on. You both decided today would be a perfect day to spend the day outside, and also decided that a picnic would fit for a day like today. The sun is shining, clouds in the sky, a slight breeze as you and your boyfriend sat on the blanket. Otto grabs your hand with his, you look up at him. He glances down at you, and smiles.

"It's a beautiful day out, my dear. I'm glad I can spend today with you, rather than working for the day."

He let's out a cackle under his breath as he closes his eyes, he looks overjoyed.

"Awe! You're so sweet, Otto! I just love you!! Being able to spend this time with you is great, heh! You're wonderful!"

You smile, and take away your hand for a brief moment to flap your hands as a way to happy stim. He giggles at your swift, and adorable little happy movements. Otto uses one of his arms to grab the basket of goodies, your lunch for the day. You had no idea what was packed, but were excited. Your eyes lit up when he carried not only a good meal out, but your favorite food.

"You made this for me?"

You looked at him, smiling.

"Of course I did, y/n. Today's special, and it's been a long week for the both of us. You deserve it, you've helped me all of this week so hopefully this is a nice reward."

He smiled at you, you could see him looking at you through his glasses. You get up and kiss his cheek, and hug him. Absolutely overjoyed, you start giggling.

"Thank you!! Thank you so much! I love you so much, Otto!"

Time passed, you both finish your meals as The Smiths play faintly off of a cd player. He knows you so very well. Not only playing your favorite band, but also made you your favorite meal? God, he really was meant for you. He stands up, then picked you up with one of his metal arms. You let out a slight shriek, and he looks at you immediately.

"Oh my, I'm sorry dear! I didn't mean to startle you, I'm just trying to clean up so we can finish the night off with star gazing."

You laugh, and say everything's alright. He picks everything up as he held you in his grasp, you just being held as you admire him and his swift movements. You admire him, and everything he is. You just can't help it. So intelligent, and such a sweet man.

You snap out of your gaze when he sets you down, he then makes his way over to the more open area of the hill. The sun was rising, and the stars were making their way out. You both set yourselves down, holding hands. The music still playing, and the darkness filling the sky as the stars came out slowly. You got up to sit on his lap as you both looked up at the sky filled of those small, beautiful little stars. The moon was out as well, it was a nice full moon. It was a nice setting, you both sat and admires the sky.

(Okay the next part gets YK!! Mwuahaha! So, warning on nsfw!)