July's A Surprise

Momo Yaoyorozu was currently hugging her pillow tightly with a little drool falling down onto it nuzzling her face deeper into it, causing her face to appear slightly chubby.

She was currently dreaming of marrying her crush, Izuku. They were in a chapel, she was walking down the aisle with all of their friends and family watching her. Mina and Tooru crying despite trying so hard to not. Her mother and father nodding in approval that she had chosen her love.

Then there was Izuku. Oh, how handsome he looked to her. A white tuxedo with his hair trimmed to a suitable length with his ever mesmerizing and charming smile aimed directly at her.

He gently took her hand as he spoke in a soothing voice.

Izuku: You look like an angel, Momo. You always have and always will.

She blushed at his words. They always did that to her. Eri was at the front, watching her Mama and Papa get married.

Momo lovingly smiled at him.

Momo: You are still as handsome as the day we first met, my love.

They then said their vows and they were about to kiss until. . . . .

???: WAKE UP, YAOMOMO!!!!

Momo: AAAAAHHH!!!!

She flew up into the air for a split second until landing face first on the floor.

Momo: Ow! Mina, why did you wake me up?

Mina: Because, Yaomomo! Today is a special day!

Momo: I don't know what you're talking about.

She said groggily and painfully as she was still recovering from the faceplant. Eri then ran across the dorm yelling something that caused Momo to be energized.

Eri: WAKE UP MAMA!! IT'S PAPA'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!

Momo: IZUKU'S BIRTHDAY IS TODAY!?

She stood up and began to shake Mina.

Momo: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER!?!?

Mina: WHY ARE YOU OVERREACTING!? Wait. . . .

Momo then stopped her shaking as she stepped backwards in sheer horror as she had just made a serious mistake.

Mina: YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH---!!!

Her mouth was immediately covered by Momo's hand as Izuku knocked and looked into the room.

Izuku: Heh heh! Good Morning, Yaoyorozu. I'm glad to see you slept well! Good morning, Ashido! Um, Yaoyorozu? Why are you covering Ashido's mouth?

Momo happily smiled at him.

Momo: Please, call me Momo, Izuku and good morning! Mina was just being a little loud. Happy Birthday!!,

Izuku: Heh heh! Thank you!! Well, I'll see you both downstairs!

When Izuku was out of sight, Momo closed her door and let go of Mina's mouth.

Mina: So, spill the beans!!

Tooru: Yeah, I want to know too!! How did you fall in love with Midoriya!?

Momo was not surprised by Tooru. Wherever there is love, Mina and Tooru are bound to circling around like hawks. No, not the pro hero.

Momo: It's a long story!

Mina and Tooru were on her bed criss cross applesauce and smiling.

Mina/Tooru: We have time!!

Momo sighed as she began to explain how her love came to be and as the story delved deeper, she was more relaxed, revealing how she felt about , Izuku. Her dreams, passions and desires.