(w. afton) house warming

(fem)
cw: degrading

-

  I sighed, throwing out the last empty box into the recycling. I had finally unpacked all of my boxes. I walked back into the house, which was still fairly bare since I hadn't put any decorations up yet. My cat Lucy was waiting for me at the door. She cried as if she hadn't eaten in years.

  I grabbed a can of wet food for her, attracting her attention with the click sound. I set her food down and went into the living room. I didn't have anything set up on my TV yet, so I looked for something to read. I looked through my bookshelf, but nothing really caught my eye. I started to shuffle through some and found one with a cool looking cover. I flipped it over to read the back.

  TRRING

  The ringing of the doorbell made me drop the book I was holding. Which, of course, landing on my foot. I cursed before leaning down to pick up the book. I set it down on a table and headed toward the front door. I opened it, meeting a pair of grey eyes. It was a man. I looked down at his work attire and back up to his disheveled brown hair. I watched a grin spread across his face as he watched my lingering eyes.

  " 'Ello love, just moved in, hm?" He hummed. I blinked, almost entranced by the accent flowing from his tongue. He smiles and points across the street to a much bigger house. "Next door neighbor, thought I'd introduce myself." He held up his hand in front of me. "William Afton."

  I took his hand, "(Y/N)." His smile grew. "What a lovely name," his hand retracted in slow motion, holding onto me for as long as possible. I took my hand back. I could still feel the rough texture of his skin remain on my hand.

  I smile, "would you like to come in? I can get you something to drink?" I step back, allowing him inside.

  "I'm quite alright, darling." He steps in, taking off his shoes. I lead him into the living room. I sit on my couch. I pat the cushion next to me, inviting him to sit with me. A smirk creeps at the corners of hus mouth. He sits next to me, making sure to leave a comfortable amount of space between us.

  We talked for a while, I eventually lost track of time and it was later than I had expected. But I did learn a few things about him. He's an engineer, he's divorced, and has 3 children. Other than that, he's been extremely vague. Always switching the questions back to me.

  I catch a glimpse of the time, realizing how late it was. "Well, I be shouldn't keep you up too late," I start.

  William shakes his head, "I'm off tomorrow, doll. No worries!" I nod and smile, unsure of what else to do. I felt a cold sensation on my knee. I glanced down at my legs. His hand was just barely touching the top of my knee. Watching my facial expressions, his touch grew heavier. I gulped at the coldness of his skin.

  "You know, you're very gorgeous," he traces his thumb in circles. I lose eye contact, trying to keep it together. "Thank you," I blush.

  His hand travels higher up my thigh. "I'm sure today's been very stressful," he sighs. I can only nod in response. William clears his throat before rising from the couch. "I should let you rest."

  He makes a move towards the front door, until I stop him. "Hey, wait!" I get up from the couch as well. I stand behind him, reaching out to touch his shoulder. "I wouldn't mind you staying a little longer..."

  I can see a devilish smirk tug at his lips. He turns back around to face me. "That's all you had to say, love."

  I automatically leaned up to meet his lips. The more he deepened the kiss, the more pressure built in my lower half. I felt his tongue slide across my lips, I opened my mouth slightly. I wanted to feel more. Our tongue danced as his arms moved down to my hips, pulling me in closer. My head tilted back as his lips pressed against my neck.

  I gasped at the sharp stinging of his teeth sinking into my skin. His hands grasped my ass as he started to leave a very noticeable hickey. His mouth released my skin. His grip on me tightened. William pulls me impatiently back to the couch.

  He lets go of me to sit down, gesturing for me to get on top. I do what he wants. My knees are touching his hips, holding him in place. His hands slither up my thighs to my backside. His fingers pick up the edge of my shirt, pulling it up. I allow him to take it all the way off, he tosses it to the floor. He leans down, kissing and licking my cleavage. I roll my hips into his lap which tightens his grip on me. He reaches up to unsnap my bra. I shiver under his cold fingers, then the cool air hitting my bare skin.

  I watch as his hands travel over to my breasts. I bit my lip slightly as he kneads my soft skin. William's hands then sneak down toward the top of my shorts. He tugs on the edge of them. "Off," he whispers.

  I slip out of his grasp, standing up to strip for him. I pull my shorts off slowly in an attempt to tease him. This does nothing though since he simply reaches up and pulls them down for me. I huff at his impatience. He gets up, grabbing me tightly and whispering. "Be a good girl for me, love."

  I look up at him, slowly reaching for his pants. His hands goes up to my hair, petting it lightly. I take the hint and lower myself to my knees in front of him. His hand still grasping my hair, he smirks. "There you go, doll."

  I slide my fingers into the belt loops of his pants, taking them down. Watching his reaction, I gently palm his painfully obvious erection. William sighs, observing my actions. I tug down on the edge of his underwear, finally revealing his arousal. Already drooling from the sight, I quickly take him into my mouth.

  My mouth sinks all the way down to the base. I can hear him groan from above me. I swirl my tongue around him before I start sucking. His hand returns to my hair, pulling it. I moan softly around him and bob my head a little faster. He groans louder before grabbing me with both of his hands. He holds me in place as he starts to face fuck me. I look up at his blissful face, taking all of him without hesitation.

  Suddenly he pulls out of my mouth and pulls me back up by my hair. I lick my lips, collecting any excess saliva. "Dirty slut," he spits. He turns me around and bends me over the couch. I feel my underwear being torn open with force. I push my hips back into his, rubbing up against his spit coated dick. William pushes me back so he could slide his length inside me. I squeaked as he slammed into me immediately. He didn't give me any time to adjust, already pounding into my tight hole.

  I grip the couch cushion, moaning at the slightly painful pressure. "Fuck me," I gasp as he pulls my hair tightly in his fist. He pulls me up by my hair so I'm against his front. Whimpering, I reach down to stimulate my clit. His hand wraps around my neck, restricting my noises. "Such a fucking slut for me, huh? Greedy bitch." His grip tightens around my throat.

  He throws me back down into the couch, moving into a better position to hit deeper spots inside me. Almost screaming at this point, I try to warn him of my incoming climax. "P-please don't stop, mmh gonna cum!" My thighs shake, ready to give out on me. He pulls my hips into his, fucking me to his own climax. The feeling of my muscles clenching around him brings him to his limit. His nails dig into my skin as I cum. I moan his name, but he doesn't stop.

  Now shaking uncontrollably and overstimulated, I can only whimper and whine under him. Tears prick my eyes as I feel my skin breaking. His nails digging deep enough to draw blood. He pushes my head down into the couch as he reaches his orgasm. My muffled moans can barely be heard over his gutteral groans. He stays stuffed inside me after he finishes, claiming me. After he finally pulls out, my legs fall out from under me.

  He chuckles before flipping me onto my back. William spreads my legs apart. "Let me see, love." I blush as he takes in the view of his semen dripping out of my used pussy. His hand moves up to my core, gently tracing circles on my swollen clit. I whine out of overstimulation. His finger slides down my slit before pushing inside my entrance. I squirm a little, but he holds me in place. "Shh, I want you to keep it inside." He smirks, pushing the leaking cum back inside of me.

-