둘 ,

Fast forward to the next day, Beomgyu had forgotten to give his money to Taehyun.

This time Beomgyu sat alone on a bench near the court.

"Got my money?" Taehyun asked from afar.

Slowly, Beomgyu shook his head. Taehyun ran over to Beomgyu and grabbed his wrist, he lead him to the school bathroom.

"I ask you for ONE simple favor and you can't do that, you can't fucking bring me 50 dollars?Is it that hard?"

" I don't.."

"You don't what?"

"...have enough m-money to give to you."

"How do you even live? How come you don't have enough money to give to me?"

Beomgyu looked down and said nothing, Taehyun grabbed him by him hair and smashed his head against the wall, which caused him to start bleeding. Beomgyu fell weakly on to the ground, though he was still awake and functioning, it was hard for him to stand up or even open his eyes.

Before leaving, Taehyun kicked him in the face which caused him to bleed his nose.

Beomgyu weakly stood up and looked in the mirror, he tried to hide that he was just beat up, but you could still notice that there were blood stains on his shirt. He walked out of the bathroom and saw Soobin waving to him from afar.

He walked over to Soobin casually as if nothing had ever happened, but Soobin wasn't blind or dumb, he noticed there was blood stains on his shirt but didn't say a word about it.

Unlike yesterday, there was an awkward silence filling the air. Soobin couldn't keep it in, he asked Beomgyu what had happened to him and why he had blood stains on his shirt.

" I bled my nose." Beomgyu answered

" Really? I saw someone drag you to the bathroom, you sure no one.... y'know, beat you up?" Soobin asked.

Beomgyu looked down and stayed quiet, it was embarrassing getting caught after lying to someone in their face.

" Nothing happened, they just wanted to talk with me about a...personal matter."

Though Beomgyu thought it was a good excuse, Soobin knew he was lying, again.

Soobin sighed and went back to eating his food and looking through social media, Beomgyu got a bit closer to him to see what he was watching.

" Wanna exchange numbers?" Soobin asked.

" Sure, I-I'll give you my number first" Beomgyu said, he asked Soobin for his phone and typed his number in Soobin's contacts.

"Text me first, and say that you're Soobin, ok?" Beomgyu said, Soobin nodded excitedly.

A/N : i love making short chapters 😜