"the temptation was too much. perhaps you will enjoy it?"

TW - multip mentions of death

I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I. I.

Death is such a weird thing to think about, I cannot say I am not afraid, nor can I say I will welcome it with open arms; because no one knows what death is, yes. We have a name, and what it implies; but what happens to a human soul when it is taken away from our body? Will we be reborn? Will we go somewhere else? What will happen to us? This question is asked by many, but no one has an answer. Someone who was brought from death will not be able to tell us, I have a theory that one cannot tell us because our minds cannot understand or comprehend what happened to it, most would be like "I almost died! oh I almost died.." in shock and probably afraid. But natural to humans is it not? From the very start of time, death has been a thing, the dinosaurs experienced death. creatures from the ice age have experienced death, humans then and now have experienced death, animals have experienced death; we cannot escape it (reasons why I feel disgust and disappointed when a character has claimed to be immortal, unable to die; because everyone can die, perhaps their meeting with death have been extended, but they will never escape it).
Our culture, our history and beliefs have its own version of death, like the Greek, Roman and Norse beliefs and history have its own way and form of it, Christians have their own way of it, every culture has it but yet its still unknown? Why?? I don't want to be a scientist but I need to know; why, How, and when, what & where?
No one can answer it, nor can we figure it out. So I will wait, patiently and not; to have my very own meeting with death. But I do hope I die with the memory of a full life, of joy and suffering, of companionship and love; I wish to die while dreaming my last dream, to be able to smile, bc I know I will not have to worry about anything as I sleep and dream my last of which. I just hope my wish is able to come true, but fate can be a cruel thing; perhaps they will take my wish and grant it, perhaps they will not. But I won't let such thoughts tie me down; I will continue to push forward, even when I have tears streaming down my face, even when I feel life gets too overwhelming. I will push forward, toward my loved ones and companions; because to me, life is nothing without friends and love: nothing without anything. So let's take what we got for granted people, and say fuck you to everything that has wronged our person. Rather it be family or friends, perhaps life in general; say fuck you to it and push forward, because that is the only thing us humans can do with our complicated emotions and words, every event makes us stronger until we are stone and jewel's; one can choose to have a meeting with death sooner or later; and if they do, I hope they have a pleasant conversation.

I must thank you for listening to this young, and maybe naive lady, as she ( I ) have much to learn in this life. So thank you and have a wonderful time, good night/afternoon/morning to you my darling kits,
- hisslop, (I have many names, but I settle with this)