beggining of the party

I woke up to the sound of espresso getting up from his bed, I could tell by the noises of the floor creaking loudly.

"I caught you now espresso. Why do you always get up this early?" I said. He turned around a sighed.

"I was going to help vanilla madeline set up the decor for madelines birthday" he said, getting quieter and quieter each word.

"Awe, espresso are you embarrassed because you actually like Madeline's company?" I teased.

"No!! I just um..wanted to do somthing nice for him. B-BUT JUST THIS ONCE" he said. I knew he was lying, I could see it in his face. But I played along not wanting him to get annoyed at me. I went up from my bed and followed espresso to help him up with the decor since he was only just a small child. After probably 2 hours of work decorating the entire mansion, it was already 9. I heard Madeline's alarm go off and hin getting out of bed.

"Oh Madeline!! Come here darling butter, I've prepared all your decor!" Said vanilla madeline.

"I'm coming mommy!" He said.

"Gosh he still calls his mum as 'mommy'" murmured espresso quietly. I slapped the back of his head and told him to be nice. Madeline came down stairs in a blue kid size suit with a black tie.

"Oh gosh darling, you've grown up so fast! How about me take some pictures?" Said vanilla madeline, amused at her darlings suit.

"Oh! Espresso! Madeline has some extra suits for 10 year olds from last year, probably your size! How about wearing one and taking pictures with madeline eh?" Said vanilla madeline. Espresso hated the idea, but he agreed anyway because he didn't want to be rude, and I was nudging him to say yes anyway.

"Fine.." he said quietly.

"Oh excellent! Their in madelines room, when you go into his walk in closet you should see a suit section where all his suits are. Find your size and come back out here!" Vanilla madeline said with delight. As espresso went upstairs, someone knocked on the door. Except it sounded like, multiple people. Vanilla Madeline opened the door and saw all 3 of madelienes aunties standing there with Madeline's cousins.

 Vanilla Madeline opened the door and saw all 3 of madelienes aunties standing there with Madeline's cousins

"Aunties!!" Shouted Madeline. Madeline's Aunties instantly started gushing over how cute and grown up madeline became. They all ran over to Madeline and starting pinching his cheeks as if he was still 5.

"Aw your grown so much!
Have you lost weight boy?
I haven't seen you for a long time!" Shreiked the aunties all at the same time.

"Aunties!! Im 11 now!" Said Madeline.

"Ehem, sisters. I'd like to introduce you to Latte, she's been living with us for a while." Said vanilla madeline. The aunties turned to me and I waved at them with a smile.

"My my, you are very beautiful!" One of the aunties said.

"Oh thank you! I have a little brother, named espresso. He's currently putting a suit on so he's not here right now." I said

"Are your brother and madeline friends? Mabye Madeline could introduce our children to espresso!" Said another auntie. Me and vanilla Madeline looked at eachother, knowing espresso doesn't like madeline.

"Yeah! We're besties for life!" Said madeline with his fists on his hips proudly. He gave a big grin to his aunties, but I knew that he knew that espresso doesn't like him.

"Awe, that's cute. I'm glad my cute nephew has made friends" Said one of the aunties as she squished madeline cheeks. Just then, espreso came out of madelines room wearing a pale pink suit with a brown tie.

"Aw! I'm assuming that's espresso!! Awe you two are matching!" Shreiked one of the aunties like a fangirl.

"Awe, how about you all take a picture! Madeline, espresso and madeline cousins!" Said vanilla madeline. Both aunties and vanilla madeline pushed their kids towards a wall to take a picture, but Espresso wasn't moving.

"Come on, espresso. Take a picture with them" I said. I nudged him on the back a little, but he kept his arms crossed and didn't move.

"Come on bestie!" Said Madeline, but That's when espresso snapped.

"I'm not your bestie madeline! I wouldn't be 'besties' with someone as dumb as you! You can't even understand simple math!" He screamed. Everyone turned to espresso, and I suddenly felt ashamed to have a brother like him.

"Espresso! Apologise!" I screamed. Espresso turned to me and scoffed at me.

"No!" He said. At that point I was angry, I dragged his arm upstairs to our room and scolded him there.

"Espresso!what has Gone into you!?" I screamed. He didn't reply. I screamed at him for a long time to the point he started to tear up. All my anger washed away and mh heart started to ache when I saw him tearing up with his fists tightened. He looked down ashamed and started trembling a little, I instantly bent down to his face and patted his head, feeling bad. I shouldn't have scolded him too much, I knew he didn't mean it. People can't control their emotions sometimes, especially since he's only a kid.

"Espresso, I'm sorry. You know I was just angry." I said, putting my hand on his small cheek. He didn't say anything and he just stood there as his glasses got wetter each tear he shed, and he was sniffling his nose multiple times. I wrapped my arms around him for a tight hug, but he didn't hug me back. I patted his back and scuffled his hair a little, but he wouldn't do anything, He was just staying still. I pulled back and he suddenly stormed out of the room to go to the bathroom. I thought I'd give him some alone time to think about what he did, so I decided to talk to madeline about it. I went out of the room and saw that his aunties and mum were already trying to confort him. Madeline was crying harder then espresso and I immediately ran to him and apologised.

"I'm sorry, I so so so so sorry." I said, bowing down to vanilla madeline and his aunties. I got surprised when I felt someone run to me and hug me. It was Madeline and he was crying so much.

"Why does *sniff* espresso *sniff* hates me so muuuuuuch!" He complained. His tears were like a waterfall and they were dripping everywhere.

"Hey hey it's okay. Espresso didn't actually mean it, he just can't control his feelings." I said.

"Y-yeah but *sniff* he crushed my heart. I thought *sniff* he liked me and I tried my best *sniff* to get him to *sniff* like me, and das why I asked him *sniff* to tutor me." He said, pressing his face on my shirt.

"Its alright, let it all out buddy" Said one of his cousins.

"Again, I am so sorry." I said to Vanilla madeline.

"No no it's quite alright, yes madeline quite a handful" She said, trying not to make it seem like it was espresso fault.

"No no really, im so sorry." I said. Suddenly the door was knocking, and one of the aunties went to open it.

"Let's get this party starte-" Said someone, but then that person stopped when he saw madeline crying.

"Awe, what's wrong? Uncle is here!! Why so gloomy om your birthday?" He said. He seemed to be madelines uncle, he had dirty blonde hair, shades and he looked like a party animal.

"Alright I regret inviting you here already" Said vanilla madeline. Madeline turned to his uncle and hugged me tighter.

"Who's this? Your girlfriend?" Said the uncle teasingly.

"No!!" Madeline replied angrily.

"Nah I'm just playing with ya. Who is she anyway?" Said the uncle. I introduced myself as vanilla madelienes slave to make up for espressos behaviour. Of course, vanilla madeline denied it but I kept on insisting.

"Argue all ya want, slave or not, just get the party started!" The uncle said.

Woohoo! Finally finished lol.