Chap Fifteen

3rd person

It had been weeks and everyone was prepared to fight.

To fight the Trags.

Everyone knew the consequences, everyone was prepared to lose someone or more that one.

They knew the destruction this would bring, they knew the risks, but where they really read to take those risks?

Jacob Black was on a solo patrol, to clear his head and get some peace.

Rolomus knew how strong the women of his pack and the other packs where, but he said to make the females appear weak if the Trags made anymore visits they would think they had the upper hand.

That the Trags would believe that the women really were weak.

Jake's mates absolutely hated not patroling or training but they could in the basement of their house.

Jake knew this so he would usually open his mind to them, to help with his patrols, but today he didn't.

Today the eight women were training and told Jake he didn't need to open his mind to them, as they where going to work on physical training and not mental.

So, Jake didn't hear the slight russle of the bush twenty yards away or when it moved to ten yards, but five yards he stopped and felt watched.

He mind linked Rolomus t about what he was sensing, so Rolomus was on his way to his brother.

When two women emerged he growled in warning.

They, of course, stop at the growls of the rust brown wolf, that was oddly beautiful to them.

"We mean no harm, we have run from the slaughter of a pack we visited. I am Helene Stradivarius and this is Lilith Kilduff" the blue eyed woman said.

Jake gave them this look that said stay, while he went and turned human and put clothes on.

When he returned he was able to fully look at them, when their eyes met their life together went around in Jake's mind.

Jake had been internally panicking when Rolomus arrived, he had two more mates, ten total, how was this possible.

Seeing the distress that his brother was in, he led Jake and the two women back to Forks.

It was there Jake learned to talk again, it was there the nine became eleven.

The other eight mate of Jake's, had taken the news the two new mates of Jake well, always delighted to definitely out rank Jake.

After explanations from all of them between each other, Jake and the original eight brought the two new to meet everyone.

Helene Stradivarius was the daughter of Carina and Peter Hale, delighted to have her parents back.

Lilith Kilduff was the daughter of Aurora de Martel and Ennis, to which she greatly resented, though she was raised by Carina and Peter Hale which she saw as her parents and Helene as her sister.

Of course Bella, Skylar and Selina were pissed, Bella more so, they were all also jealous, again Bella more so.

With everything going well you could almost forget that there was a war on the way.

*:..。o○*+:。.。 。.。:+*○o。..:*

Here's an update, I might get another up tomorrow, this coming Tuesday I am to busy to publish.
This is an early update, I might also due one next Sunday, the 24th.
I don't know depends on my mood.