Unknown past

Third pov:

Laughter and cheers of the children were the only thing u can hear from the garden,from there u can see three children playing tag happily.

"Yu-chan!wait for me! hahaha" A girl with (h/c) hair shouted gleefully, and the boy with brown hair turned back while running away "No way!he'll catch both of us!",He said smiling cheekily. As they run around another boy who looks exactly the same as his brother pop out of the bushes scaring them, "Boo!pfft-!hahaha look at your faces hahaha" The boy said while laughing at them. The girl pouted while the other boy glared sulkily to his twin brother,but before the girl could a utter a word suddenly an older voice called out the girl's name. "(Y/n)!!its time come home now!!" The girl's father shouted, the girl internally shivered by her father's voice.

But covered her fear by smiling brightly "I'll be there in a sec dad!!", (Y/n) shouted back. (Y/n) faced the twins and smiled "I'll be going now Yu-chan!Tsu-chan!" (Y/n) said, Amane pouted as he still wants to play with u but let it go in the end. "Can't we play more?its not even sunset yet..." Tsukasa said in a sad tone, (Y/n) smiled helplessly as Amane smacked his twin to the head gently "Baka~!We should understand (Y/n)-chan..Not make her guilty" Amane scolded his twin. Tsukasa pouted angrily, "But u don't have to hit my head!You meanie!" he said.

"Well that's because your being an idiot right now" Amane said, the girl laughed at them bickering. "Well then see you two tomorrow Yu-chan!Tsu-chan!" (Y/n) said waving goodbye at the two, the two boys stop bickering and waved back goodbye and also started to walk back home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The girl opened the door of her house and entered closing the door quitely as possible, "(Y/n)!You brat!Did you steal my money!?" The father shouted angrily at the poor child. (Y/n) was startled by the angry shout of her father and started trembling "N-n-no...I-i did not!.." As you stuttered out of fear, remembering the painful beatings you've endured while your mom is not home. "YOU STUPID BITCH! NOT ONLY YOU'RE USELESS BUT ALSO DARED TO STEAL FROM ME!?!" your father shouted and spatted insults directly, you were hurt and shaking in fear because of his words and him beating you again.
.
.
.
(Warning:blood and abuse!)
.
.
.
.
.
You laid there at the ground unmoving and bloodied, tears already dried up from crying badly earlier as he was beating you. your father left while slamming the door close while saying "Clean the mess up before your mom comes home bitch!" then he left, (Y/n) stood up wobbling because of pain and took the cleaning tools then starts cleaning the blood that stained the floor while sweeping the dirt away. After you were done, you immediately took a bath and hissing in pain as the water hits your wounds and the blood away.

Finishing your bath you came out of your bathroom and changed into an oversized hoodie and baggy pants, you then sit on your bed taking put the medical kit from under your bed opening it then starts treating your wounds and cuts slowly before bandaging some of them. Once finished you layed down on your bed exhausted,tired and in pain, "I dont wanna live like this anymore...Im tired...Its like this everyday..Pain...Why can't father love me? Is it that hard? Mom...Help me i can't take it anymore"  you thought as you weep in pain and sadness with thoughts overwhelming your brain and eventually crying yourself asleep.....

(Its been awhile and im sorry for not updating often i was very busy with school and probably life....Bye Darlings~)