I

Hi my name is jen, jennie, kim jennie, jennie kim no matter what you call me, I own a big school a big company, the company called kim's entertainment.

I know I also don't like that name of my company but my dad like it.

so where we was, I'm a member in blackpink, the biggest pop band in the world.

yeah it me jenduek. my blinks and jisoo always call me like that and I kinda like that nickname.

I really love blackpink as a band and I really hate YG they all are dump.

and lalisa or lisa I really hate her I have to watch her face all the time in the school and in the work and in the house oh god I can't.

when I said I hate her not like I really hate her, she's kind and pretty and smart though.

and she have a friend called mina I really hate her she's so clingy at lisa and she's acting like she's in relationship with lisa.

me and lisa are famous in school so we used to see someone acting like she's/he's our boy/girlfriend but mina is too much.

she also hate me and whenever she see me she roll her eyes on me. oh my god I'll kill that bitch.

nevermind her I have got 2 friends, one is clown and the other one are so sweet.

wait a minute, why do I have to introduce you to my friends?  you know them already.

"okay lisa take them I talked enough, I'll go to prepare my clothes" I said to lisa who was already tired from that bitch mina.

"jen I'm tired give them to chaeng please" I rolled my eyes on her.

"chaeng is eating so I'll take them" jisoo unnie said.

"hello guys I'm kim jisoo the funniest member in the group and this is chaeng if you let her choose between us and the foos, she will choose us, of cou..." I stopped when chaeng cut me off.

"of course I'll choose the food unnie" she said and she continue eating her pasta.

I closed the camera and I walked to chaeng and smacked her head.

"ahh unnie it's hurt" she said while groaning.

"you deserve it you little bitch" I said as I open the fridge.

I take avocado, I know chaeng don't like it so I'll tease her with it.

"unnie put that down please" she said pleading.

"no" I pointed the avocado at her "say you love us more than the food first"

"unnie I can't lie... I love the food more than you guys I'm..." I throw the avocado at her she was widened eyes and she seems so shocked.

"unnie.." she start crying like a baby. ahh this little kid.

"you deserve it" lisa said as she went to leo and give him some extra food.

"leo always remind me of chaeng" I said while looking at lisa, I like teasing her about leo.

"yah! unnie!!" she come to me as fast as she can and she start to slap my arm! oh my god this little kid.

and also chaeng come and start biting me.

"ahh ahh.. chaeng stop biting me I'm not food go away" I said in pain

jennie come and give them a death glare so they all leave me.

finally it's like 5 minutes they bite and hit and pulled my hair ahh thank you jennie.

"jennie thank you so much" I said relived.

and she rolled her eyes at me and she was walking away... oh no they will bite me again so I run toward her and back hugged her.

"please stay they will bite me jen" I said while still hugging her.

"you deserve to be bitin' by them" she push me away and she entered her room and locked the door..

"I'm dead"