𝟏 「 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 」 𝟓

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃
𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋'𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃, Seraphina and Bonnie were talking a lot more about Shelia Bennett and all the things she was spouting to Bonnie.

That was until Seraphina looked around Bonnie and laid eyes on a familiar figure walking over to them, causing her to go wide-eyed confusing Bonnie.

"Is that Elena?" Seraphina asked as nodded her head
towards the person walking up to her and Bonnie, behind Bonnie.

Immediately Bonnie turned around fast enough to give someone whiplash, her eyes widening as she noticed Elena walking over towards them.

"Oh my god," Bonnie squealed as she leaped up from her stretching position, before rushing over to Elena with Seraphina right behind her. "you're here!"

Both Bonnie and Seraphina pulled Elena in for a small hug, despite their constant arguing and taking jabs at each other, Seraphina understood that it must be hard for her to try and get her life back to normal.

"Yep, can't be that sad girl forever," Elena spoke with determination as they all pulled out of the hug. "the only way to get things back to the way they were is to do things that were."

"Finally, I've been holding off making Bethany a full-time cheerleader," Seraphina said as she turned around and looked towards Bethany, who was sitting in a chair next to their Cheer Coach. "you're lucky she's still an understudy."

"Bethany as in Bethany Strucker?" Elena asked slightly surprised as she too turned her head to glance at Bethany who was chugging a Dr. Pepper.

Bethany wasn't the type to do physical activities, the girl had always been more of a couch potato and she liked to be one, she wouldn't even have begged Seraphina to join the team if not for her overbearing Mom.

"Yeah," Seraphina replied with a small shrug, as she got back onto the ground to start stretching once again. "she's honestly just happy to flaunt the uniform to her parents, but her Mom constantly talking to my Mom and the coach about fully accepting her daughter."

Bethany's Mom, Amanda had been the cheer captain back when she was in High School; so after having Beth, she had developed some need to live vicariously through her daughter.

"Gosh that woman needs to wake up and smell the lesbian roses," Elena said with a small snicker, before turning towards Seraphina with a curious look on her face. "how long do you think Bethany's going to hide it?"

It wasn't a secret to the teenagers of Mystic Falls High, that Bethany was a lesbian and dating Jennifer Lewis.

The two were one of the cutest couples in school, the only people who didn't seem to know were Bethany's parents, Jennifer on the other hand was completely out.

"I don't know, it's not business or my place to out Beth." Seraphina said with a light shrug, she wouldn't want to be outed if it was her.

With that the three of them were pulled into a small gap of silence, all of them silently stretching on their own.

That was until Seraphina spoke again, turning towards Elena.

"Hey, are you still having that Dinner thing tonight?" She asked causing Elena and Bonnie to look at her, although Bonnie was somewhat confused.

"Yeah." Elena answered simply, as she and Seraphina went back to stretching not noticing Bonnie's confused face.

"Uhh, what dinner thing?" Bonnie asked causing both of the girls to turn towards her, although Seraphina was looking shocked.

She hadn't expected Elena to not tell Bonnie about the dinner, she thought the dinner had been for Bonnie.

"You didn't tell her yet," Seraphina said incredibly confused, causing Elena to turn away from Bonnie and look over at Seraphina. "I thought this dinner was for her."

"What dinner?" Bonnie asked getting frustrated, speaking before Elena could even say anything to Seraphina, causing the doe-eyed brunette to turn back towards her.

"I wanted to have a little get-together dinner, so we can talk about all the stuff I've been missing," Elena told her simply causing a big smile to come over Bonnie's face before it slowly became a frown.

"Oh Elena you don't have to, I know you're still grieving." Bonnie said as she lightly rubbed Elena's upper arm sympathetically, Seraphina on the other hand rolled her eyes.

Bonnie had started being overprotective of Elena after her parents passing, although she often stood up for Seraphina, if it had to do with Elena's grieving she would be there for her no matter what.

"No I've moved on from that, I just want everything to go back to normal," Elena said as she patted Bonnie's hand, causing the girl to let go of her with a reassuring smile. "anyways Seraphina invited Stefan, and everything, I can't just cancel it."

Hearing that, Bonnie's smile immediately dropped the girl tensing at the new information Elena had given her.

"Did you say tonight," She asked as she looked between Elena and Seraphina, both of which gave her nods. "sss, see I actually can't do tonight."

At her words, Seraphina and Elena immediately looked at her confused, wondering why she had changed her mind so suddenly, but before they could voice their confusion, Bonnie tried to change the subject.

"Have either of you seen Caroline, I've texted her like a hundred times?" Bonnie attempted to change the subject as she reached into her bag that was in front of her, going to search for her phone.

Although she was quickly stopped by Seraphina who reached forwards, moving into a middle split to snatch the bag before she could grab it.

"I know what your doing, Bonnie Bennett, no subject changed." Seraphina said as she moved back up, clutching the purse to her chest.

"You're going, no ifs, and, or buts." Elena said agreeing with Seraphina, their words causing Bonnie to deflate as she gave in to their request.

"Yay." Seraphina said in a happy voice before she handed the girl her bag back.