The Beginning

"Analysis." The quirk doctor nodded, and Izuku looked at him curiously. Analysis? What did that mean? "His quirk name is Analysis, only one other person had this quirk before. Though, most mistook it for High Spec, like with Principal Nezu of UA." He added when Izuku met his gaze. His mother sat beside him, flustered. Izuku was smart? She couldn't believe it, not with how he acted.

"So his quirk has developed?" She asked carefully. Izuku lowered his gaze, keeping it centred on the ground as he felt tears well up in his eyes. He had a quirk. He had a quirk! He has a quirk! He actually does! Now he can keep up with Kacchan!

"Yes it has, whether he is able to use it or not is on him. Mentally that is. He might not even realise he's using it." Izuku zoned out, looking at the All Might action figure carefully and suddenly he understood what the doctor meant.

A screen-like function appeared in his vision, no... As his vision, analysing the figure as he stared at it. There was a break on his back leg, probably from him dropping it the other day. It was from when All Might first debuted as a hero. It was his prized possession.

"Izuku? Come on, it's time to go home." Izuku looked up and the screen was still there telling him everything about his mom.

Name Midoriya Inko, Age 30, Family Midoriya Izuku(Son, 4), Quirk slight telekinesis. She can pull small objects towards her from afar. Thoughts and feelings currently; disgust about her son, "Why did I have to have such a useless son. Whatever, I can ignore this."

"Okay mama." Izuku didn't see the knowing look in the doctor's eyes.

*** *** *** *** ***

"Kacchan! Kacchan! I got my quirk!" Izuku cried out happily, running down the street towards his best friend. Izuku watched as Bakugou turned around in surprise, and another info sheet appeared for Izuku. The screen had yet to leave, and it's been almost a day.

Was it his quirk constantly active? The light spring green screen was extremely transparent, and the words appeared four shades darker than the screen in a text box to the left of his vision, just slightly. The rest of the boxes were telling him about his surroundings, like his coordinates, what country he was in, what town he was in, what district he was in, and if he was on the road or in someone's yard or on the sidewalk or in a store! The time of day, plus the date, was in the top centre for him too.

"You did? What is it?" Katsuki asked excitedly, his face showing his excitement as Izuku stopped beside him. A faint blush crossed Izuku's face as his quirk automatically began to work. He now knew more about Katsuki than Katsuki did about himself!

Name Bakugou Katsuki, Age 4, Family Bakugou Mitsuki(Mother 27) Masaru(Father 31), Quirk Explosion. His quirk allows him to secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from the palms of his hands and ignite it on command, allowing him to create strong explosions. Locked. Current thoughts and feelings; excitement, disappointment for himself, dejection, "I wonder what his quirk is? It's so cool that he has one!"

"The doctor called it Analysis." Izuku responded, looking at Katsuki excitedly. "Did you get yours?" He asked, Katsuki's face dropped into dejectment as he looked down. He kicked the rocks as he shook his head.

"No, not yet. I'm hoping soon though!" Katsuki responded, and Izuku looked at him curiously. Is that what the 'locked' meant? Katsuki hasn't unlocked his quirk yet? That's so weird, and curious. Katsuki was older than him by a few months, so he should have gotten his quirk before him.

"Huh, weird. My quirk told me what yours will be..." Izuku mused, and Katsuki's eyes shot up to meet Izuku's in shocked surprise. A brief message showed and Izuku huffed slightly. He wasn't allowed to tell Katsuki his quirk? That was so not cool!

"What is it?" Katsuki asked, and Izuku's heart hurt when he saw the hope in Katsuki's eyes. He had to be smart about this, since he can't tell him what it is... Could he maybe help Katsuki unlock it? If so, how would that work?

"I... I wish I could tell you. It says I can't tell you. Which is so unfair and not cool!" Izuku huffed, and Katsuki fell back to his dejected face. Izuku huffed, and grabbed Katsuki's hand, feeling a little bit of sweat building up.

"Hey! Kiddos! Come here!" Mitsuki called out as Izuku held onto Katsuki's hand just a little too tight. Katsuki stopped and turned, immediately turning and beginning to run towards his mother, oblivious to the sudden fear that shot through Izuku.

The sudden shift triggered the nitroglycerin sweat triggered an explosion and Izuku screamed in pain.

*** *** *** *** ***

"Is he okay? Please tell me he's okay! Izuku!"

*** *** *** *** ***

A groan escaped Izuku as he blinked his eyes open. His eyes darted to the right and saw he was in the hospital. His injuries were listed in a new box that appeared. Why were there so many boxes? Is there a way he could close them, and only summon what he needs when he needs it? For now, though, he just wanted to know what happened, so he read the injuries carefully.

Burns, first and second degree, all along his right arm, right side of his torso, upper part of his right thigh.

"You're awake!" A voice, more feminine, exclaimed and Izuku didn't want their life story, so he focused and suddenly all the boxes were gone. All but the time and his injuries were gone. He glanced over and sighed in relief at not seeing a life story.

"I... am... What happened? Why am I here?" Izuku had yet to try to sit up, and he was in the room alone other than the nurse.

"Your friend's quirk activated for the first time, and it hit you full force. It had difficulty stopping and injured those around as well, as he panicked." She explained, and Izuku's eyes widened in slight shock. Katsuki! Was his friend okay?

"Kacchan... Is Kacchan okay?" Izuku tried to sit up, and the womens eyes filled with panic as pain flashed over Izuku. It was sudden, and blinding, and it shocked him to fall back into a lying position as a scream tore itself out of his throat.

It disappeared suddenly and Izuku panted as tears streamed down his face, he had not been prepared for that.

"Are you alright? Oh my, your side was worse than we thought. We need you to stay laying down, alright?" She rubbed Izuku's left arm gently as she looked at his vitals. He was going to scar, unfortunately, but he would retain all functions.

"Kacchan... Is Kacchan okay?" Izuku asked, looking at the woman and ignoring the stretching feeling on the right side of his neck as he turned to look at her. Her eyes widened as it must have clicked who Kacchan was.

"Yes, he and his family are in the waiting room. Would you like to see them?" She asked, Izuku nodded hurriedly and she nodded. Walking out of the room, Izuku took advantage of the numbness and forced himself to sit up.

Injured, don't move, careful, hurt, burning, numb.

A warning box. His quirk came with a warning box? Izuku groaned as he leaned back against the wall and took a deep breath. Why was he so weak? Izuku huffed as he lifted his hands to look at them. He winced at the pulling skin on his right side and quickly put his hand back down.

"Izuku!" A sobbing Katsuki rushed into the room and climbed up into the bed and hugged the younger toddler. Izuku hugged back to the best of his ability as he took into account the gloves Katsuki was wearing.

"Kacchan!" Izuku hugged back just as tight.