Author's Note

Hello, all!

Thank you for coming on this journey with me. This fic was quite a ride. I was planning on working on original stuff this month for Camp NaNo, but instead, this story grabbed me by the collar and told me it was time to finish it.

So I did.

And it's the first thing I've written that I really feel like I've completed. It's not a one-shot, it's not discontinued or left on a rushed cliffhanger, I don't absolutely hate it, and it's not based on anyone else's work (like my Whole Lot of Capitals fic.

Imposter's syndrome is still trying to trip me up, of course, telling me I didn't really finish this fic, or that my ending shouldn't count as an ending, or that it's too short, or I must have made some huge mistake that discounts it all, but I'm very happy to get to tell it to shut up for a while.

Also, this is the first time I've published real smut. It was... an experience. An anxiety-inducing one, but hopefully getting out of my comfort zone is good for me. If anyone from my real life read it, no you didn't.

Anyway, thank you, all you lovely people, for reading, commenting, and voting. It means the world to me. I appreciate y'all so much.

If you keep this in your library, just be aware that I might be editing it as times as I tend to do that, so you'll get publishing updates that aren't real.

Thanks again!
- Chance