*Title is spoiler and shall be hidden at the bottom of the chapter*

*Gasp*

I stood up straight on the bed I was lying upon. "Wh-what?" I spoke, dreary of this illusory dream.

I raise my hands to look at them and see that they were shaking, they were trembling dearly.

I couldn't understand a thing. What happened? I was supposed to be dead.

"I made sure that I would be dead! I destroyed my dantian and fell from the eternal cliff!" I shook further and as time passes it got worse.

"No... no... no... it can't be... IT CAN'T BE!" I grasped my head in panic as tears started to form on my eyes in anxiety.

I was afraid, I am scared. "It's happening again." Memories flooded my mind as I started to fall into more and more panic.

It was happening again, reincarnation. Why? I wanted to get out of that hell hole of life! I... was merely a shell, an empty shell without emotions.

It was hell. A slave to perfection. That was what I was. "NO!" I screamed out as my fingernails dug down my skin.

Blood poured down my arm as I smeared my hair with blood while clutching my head as hard as I could. "NO!"

I can't live that life again... I was afraid it might happen again... "NO!" I just wanted to rest eternally! I wanted to just be in peace!

The blood from all I killed... The screams of those who were torn by my blade... It spun around my head as all the guilt and emotions from before all rushed in me.

I tore my hair in what seemed to be madness. "Why couldn't I just avoid all of it with my death!" My breath sharpened as I took heavy breathes.

"NOOO!" I screamed again. Pain clear and evidently laced in my voice that came out shrill. I started to choke out of lack of air.

The door opened abruptly as I my attention snapped away from all I did before. A woman with brown hair rushed to my side.

"*le**n*e*!" She shouted as she hugged my small frame and cradled me. It felt strange... It felt comforting... *sob*

My hands were uncontrollable. I couldn't hold back. I grasped the stranger by the waist as soft sniffles came out of me in repeat.

Sniffles turned into crying. I let out as much tears as I humanely could while clutching the stranger as dearly as my strength allowed me to.

"Shush." The stranger spoke. "It's alright now... I am here right beside you. You're safe from harm."

I felt my grief, sadness, sorrow, wash away as time passed by with me crying out in pain of my last life. It was traumatic to say the least.

As the sun had risen above the window beside me, I had calmed down and looked at the person who was hugging me tightly.

I stared and admired her magnificent features. Her brown eyes were bright and exposed the worry she felt for me.

Her straight brown hair was wafting around with the gentle wind blowing from the window. She stared back at me and spoke. "Are you ok now? Alex."

The woman asked me. I absentmindedly nodded as I felt my stomach feel strange- *growl* I felt my cheeks flush with pinkish hue.

The woman chuckled as she picked my tiny frame up and walked out of the room. "Looks like little Alex is a little hungry."

We went out the room and was greeted by the sight of a table with delicious looking food and... people I don't recognise.

The woman put me on a seat that was elevated enough for me to properly eat on the table. The woman patted my back as she placed a plate of food in front of me and sat on an empty seat.