Chapter 7

Hopper's POV

While making eggos, i sighed. I'm too worried for my daughter to go to school, cause what if she get bullied and think she's different from everybody else? What if she didn't follow the rules i said?

I shouldn't be thinking like this, think positive hopper. She'll be great.

I finished making eggos so i placed them on my plate and her plate. I grabbed them and put it on the table.

I walked away and walked towards my daughter's room, i knocked. “Kid, breakfast! We're still going to school to sign you up today!” i said “Yes! Coming!” she said.

Eleven's POV

I grabbed my walkie talkie, i change it to channel 9, “Hey, Max. It's El, we're going to you guy's school today, dad's gonna sign me up.” I said, she immediately picked up “Oh my god! Really?” She said “Yes!” i said “I'll guide you if it's your first day, they'll probably give you a schedule.” she said “Okay, thanks. Well i gotta go now. Bye!” I said and put the antenna down.

I brushed my hair once again and go out the room.

FAST FORWARD

While reading a book, someone touched my shoulder. “Hey it's time to go.” dad said, “Okay. I'll be right there.”  i said, i closed my book and put it back where it was, i fixed my hair and go out. I saw my dad waiting for me in the car, i walked towards the car and go in.

Dad started the car and drove off.

FAST FORWARD

Dad stopped the engine as i go out the car.

Dad go out the car. “Let's go.” he said and put his hand on my shoulder as we walk.

We went in the school, and wow it's big.

“Eleven, here, in the office.” Dad said signalling me to come with him. I walked as he go in but i catched up don't worry.

“Good morning.” Dad said “Morning, have a seat” the principal said signalling us to take a seat, we sat. “I would like to sign my daughter up.” Dad said “Okay, her name?”

“Eleven Jane Hopper.”

“Age?”

“13.”

“What year/grade are you going to put her on?”

“Year 7/Grade 6.”

“Okay. You'll start next year.” The principal said “You guys may go now.” he said “Thank you.” dad said, we got up and leave.