chapter 10~suspense~

Beep beep bee-

I dismissed my alarm getting up, doing my morning routine putting my uniform on which now more I look at it, it gets alittle more boring for working at a colorful daycare.

As I got there is greeted Ashley and her service dog, Ashley gave me the keys and walked off, she may have not said anything or let me see her face but I could tell she was tired...

'Get some rest Ashley... and her dog'

After she gave me the keys in walked in the the daycare... the lights were off...

'Oh no...'

I looked around scared till the lights flickered back on to.

'Phew...'

Just then I felt familiar arms wrap around me. "Y/n! I missed you so much! Can we have a slumber party!? I'm sorry glad you're back!"

Talk about a mouthful...

I chuckled softly to the sun robot holding me, "sure! Why not?" Sunny excitedly squealed still holding me in a tight hug, the be honest I had trouble breathing just... didn't have the heart to say I'm dying I know he doesn't mean suffocating me so probably in a few seconds he will let go of me...

                                A few minutes later

Let's just say sun stopped hugging me so damn tight after I literally just started to have a bad coughing fit with sunny freaking out. "OH MY STARS Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING!? OH MY STARS YOU COULD'VE GOT SERIOUSLY HURT!"

I looked at him finishing my coughing fit before replying like a dumbass "I didn't want to spoil the moment-" "THAT DOESN'T MATTER YOU COULD'VE  GOT HURT AND IT WOULD'VE BEEN ON ME!" after that he walked over to me and placed a hand under my chin, lifting it up so I could see his face...

"Sorry y/n, I didn't mean to freak out so much just... I care about you, alot...

I...

Love you y/n"

***TBC***