27

"Baby?" Von tapped Sakari's shoulder, beginning to kiss her face once he didn't receive a response

"Hm?"

"Can I see her now?" He asked, and she opened her eyes, looking down at her daughter dozing off while still sucking from her boob.

"You see her eating, Von." She chuckled, and he frowned at her, making her smile grow.

Ever since Sakari had given birth five months ago, Von had been attached at the hip with their daughter, Errielle. The new found love of his life.

She'd been named after his grandma that passed a few years ago, the one who'd mostly taken care of him along with his grandpa, Willis.

Along with being the love of his life, it seemed like everyone else was in love with his baby too-Willis, Kimora, Symone, Durk, and a bunch of his friends as well.

A few years ago, he would've never thought that he'd be surrounded with so much love, because after numerous times of hearing how undeserving of it he was, he began to believe that.

That was until Sakari came along. A true blessing to him, and he would forever be thankful for the way she turned his life around for the better. She was his reason for everything.

He'd been with her for close to two years now, and it seemed like her love for him was endless-and all he had to do was be himself, and that love grew everyday because of it.

"She not hungry no more. She just told me." Von lifted her from Sakari's grip, and she shook her head at him, putting her boob back in her bra.

"Wassup daddy baby? I missed you when you was sleepin'." He stood out of the bed with Errielle's head resting in his palm, watching her coo at him.

"I missed you girl." He blew bubbles in her neck as he walked out of the room, and once she giggled, a smile graced his face.

He continued to talk to her while grabbing her mini bathtub, and he spoke as if she could actually understand him-but to him, she really could.

Neither him nor Sakari spoke to Errielle in 'jibber jabber' too often, because there really wasn't a reason to. Either way, she wouldn't logically understand them, so they figured they might as well talk regular.

Von couldn't wait until she was older and was able to respond back to him. There were moments when he knew she understood, because he'd tell her 'no' and she'd stop whatever it was that she was doing-but he was excited for verbal responses.

The last five months had been so eye opening to him. He couldn't believe that he actually had a child that would learn from him, and he wanted to make good impressions on her-things he didn't really have growing up.

To watch her grow and develop everyday really warmed his heart. Errielle was his best friend, and she didn't even realize how much she meant to her parents, especially her dad.