Chapter 4

After all the presents I didn't even realize Pete got a cake. "Elisa got caught in traffic and she can't come tonight." HAZZAH! all of us fake awed. We all sat down ate cake and laughed. It was nice. Now we lived in a big house but still only 3 spare so someone had to sleep with me. "Alright who's gonna sleep with me?" I ask everyone." Immediately joe raises his hand "yeah no buddy not this time." Pete is being definsive pete. "I could?" Andy says "haha nope." Pete says again this time sitting closer to me to "defend" slowly patrick raises his hand "oh hell to the fucking no patrick." Pete laughs though. "I have an idea pete and Patrick can sleep together maybe have a little fun and THEN BOOM PETERICK." I yell out "yeah um no. I'll just sleep with you sadie" Pete says awkwardly "yay!" I say running up stairs like a toddler. "Kids." Pete says "I know right." Joe replies. I quickly changed into my jammies which were pretty much shorts (not denim) and my "pete wentz is my bro" shirt. I flopped onto the bed and turned on my night light and turned off my main light. *creak* pete enters the room laying down "can you turn off the night sis." I frown "I can't..." "I'll do it for you if your legs hurt." "No its fine its just I'm um afraid of the uh dark." I hear a sleepy chuckle from pete as he turns over "okay cmere." I laid back down and scooted into his arms "I love you and good night." He says slurring his words "love you too bro bro."

*time skip* hehe the best part is coming okay now its 2 years later and she is turning 18 this time and school hasn't been fun so yeah

After many weeks of being with the bros they wentz back to their families .Patrick had only elisa but she went back to Cali so me and him hung out a bunch and then the hiatus was over now it the week of my 18th birth day.
*beep beep beep beep* "ughrhgh." Yay Sunday. Man i just finished school now i still have to get up early. I hit the snooze but remember Pete's going to be here in an hour. I dragged my self out of bed and grabbed my phone. I walked into my bathroom and turned on fob to shower to I know its so weird I listen to my brothers music!!1!1!2! I took a quick shower and blow dried my hair brushed my teeth then straightened my hair. Ok now what to wear? Hmm a nice batman shirt with black pants sounds good and wow my bruises are almost gone yay. I throw on my clothes and slip into black vans while running down the stairs I slip but on the last step so I'm still alive. Ok now what to eat cereal yay. I pour my cereal then milk and chomp down on some cheerios "hi mommy." I see mom come out with my presents she usually gets me make up or hair stuff you know mommy presents. "Ok here darling I need to go visit your aunt ok her husband is having a stroke and I want to be there I'm sorry I'm missing your birthday today ok baby?" "Oh its fine mom." I say with a real smile. She grabs some coffee and head out the door with her big bag. Oh wow Pete should be here any minute now. I finish my cereal and put it in the sink then text kaitlyn (she's peejs sister ok) "HONEY IM HOME!" Pete yells "I'm in here bro." I yell from the lounge room "wassup?" Pete says leaning on the door "oh nothing just looking at my brother be a dork." "Sounds fun is he hot?" "Oh most definitely 10/10 would bang." "Good." I smile as I hug him tightly "guess who came with me." "Who?" "Meee!" Patrick says peaking his head round the corner "PANKCAKE!" "SYRUP!" We both yell hugging each other I kiss his nose "whoops." He laughs and plops me and him on the couch. "So how have you been? I have seen you well in 2 weeks heh." I say laying on his lap while he plays with my hair. "Pretty good." "Good." I say sitting up and holding his hand and laying on his shoulder. "Aw look at this." Pete says and snaps a picture "god damnit pete." I say rolling my eyes at him. I look at pat who is getting pink? "So we are leaving later tonight..." Pete says my heart drops "w-what why?" He scratches the back of his neck "well tour....but I was wondering something..."

//authors notes// ok so next chapter is going to be a little long lol anyways thanks for reading vote share comment and all that :)