Two

                            •~•

❌🛑🚨TRIGGER WARNING🚨🛑❌
          (Bullying/suicide/gore??)

The sound of a body being slammed against the middle school lockers could be heard, soon following a small whine.

"What!?"
"Did that fucking hurt!?"

An ash blonde growled at middle School Izuku, who only whimpered in response.

"Heh, what a fucking whimp."

One of the other bullies mocked from behind the ash blonde.
He had oddly long fingers that were slightly bent at the moment.

The blonde tch'ed at the freckle teen, who already had a forming black eye.

Katsuki Bakugo.
Mitsuki Bakugo's son.
He remembered a time when him and Midoriya were mere 5 year olds just giggling and having pillow fights with one another when one of them would stay the night.
But now he was throwing punches instead of pillows at the greenette.

Katsuki threw another punch, this time in Izuku's stomach causing him to spit out blood.
Made since though that was about the fifth punch to his stomach in the last thirty minutes and Bakugo knew how to throw a punch.

"K-Kacchan, please s-stop."

Midoriya begged, he didn't bother hiding his tears.
He knew it was pointless, the ash blonde was a sadistic person, he didn't quite till the freckle teen was buckling over and crying his eyes out.

"B-But what i-if I-I don't w-want to?"

Bakugo mocked, pulling Izuku's hair making sure they could look eye to eye.

'Why the fuck do I feel guilty?!'
'He's just a whimp!'

'But why am I doing this?'

"Because I'm already coughing out fucking blood,

That caught the blonde off guard, he had never heard the freckle teen cuss before.

"Come on Katsuki!"
"If your done, then let us have our turn."

One of the other extras growled, pulling out a knife.

'That's why.... that's why I can't stop cause they'll do so much worst.'

"If you hit me again, I-I'll tell the police about everything."

Izuku didn't want to die.
He found his life miserable, but he knew if he could just make it the rest of the year he could go to a whole other high school away from the blonde and his tormentors and everything will get better.
He just needed to stay alive.