Trick or Treat, Freak

AN: So sorry for the long wait!! been busy over the past month, I'm really sorry. Don't worry I'll update daily now!

The Next Day

Nick got up and got dressed, he exited his room and went down the stairs. He saw his brother making Bacon and Eggs for breakfast. He helped his brother prepare and they eat.

"You didn't wear a costume to school today, why's that?" Steve asked him as he noticed.

Nick swallowed the food in his mouth before replying "Seriously Steve?, I saw few kids passing by earlier and they weren't wearing a costume" Steve shrugged.

As they both finished breakfast, They went outside and Nick Ride Steve's car. Steve started the engine and drove their way to the school. He dropped off Nick.

"By the way, I'm gonna go on a Party with Nancy. So I will probably be back late" Steve informed him. Nick nodded as he exited the car.

He went behind the car and opened the trunk to get his bike. He dropped his bike on the ground and aprked it the bike racks. He proceeds to step inside the school and stopped on his locker. He grabbed a few books and saw the party wearing their Ghostbusters costume.

"You seriously wore them? I told you guys they wont wear their costumes this year" Nick stated.

After Class

He saw Max on her locker and decided to invite her to trick or treat with him so he approached her.

"Heyy, Good morning" Nick greeted her

"Morning" She replied coldly as if she's not in the mood to.

"I was thinking of inviting you to trick or treat with me" Nick told her as his face curve into a smile

"No thanks" She denied his offer making Nick frown.

"Why not, Maxine?" He asked her mocking her, he shifted closer to her.

"Too bad, I was going to change my mind before you mock me, Nicholas." She mocked him back, making Nick groan.

They both shared a laugh but soon got interrupted by Dustin and Lucas. Soon, Dustin cleared his throat.

"Hey Max, I'm Dustin and this is" Dustin looked over to Lucas, signaling him to introduce himself.

"Lucas" Lucas introduced himself and shared a smile along with Dustin.

"I know, The stalkers" Max replied. Lucas, Dustin and Nick shared a look.

"Uh no, Actually.." Lucas replied

"We weren't stalking you" Dustin helped him. "No we were concerned because, you know you're new and all." Dustin continued.

"Yeah, for your safety" Lucas stated.

"Mmm-hmm. There are a lot of bullies here"

"So many bullies, its crazy" Lucas agreed

"Yeah"

"Is that why you're wearing proton packs?" Max asked coldly, her question making Nick laugh but as their friend, he tried his best to hold his laugh. The pressure of him holding his laugh making his cheek appear little shade red.

"Well, these don't work. but.." Dustin looked over to his hand "I do have this handy-dandy little trap here" Dustin is now handing up his little trap.

"And look, it even opens and closes. Look, look, look" He demonstrated.

As soon as he activates the button to open it "Voíla!" Dustin smiled.

"It's cool right? No? Okay. But um.. So w-we were talking last night, and you're new here. So, you probably don't have any friends to take you trick or treating" He explained. Making Max look up to Nick, and He looked back at her.