"Xiansheng"

Childe woke up aching again. " How the fuck am I still horny?" Childe sighed and got up and got dressed in his usual attire. He had a fuck ton of paperwork to do, which means no fighting for today. Childe looked at the dildo he bought and decided to take it with him. He had an idea in plan.

_________________________

He arrived at Northland Bank and greeted Eketarina with a kind wave and smile then went up to his office. He sat down and got the dildo out, pulling down his pants he thought to himself that this was a terrible idea.... He loved terrible ideas. He got the lube out and slowly started prepping himself. " Mmh~" Childe bit a loud moan back, he technically could be as loud as he wanted since the office was secluded and you couldn't hear anything in there unless you were in the office itself. Pantalone made sure of that so no one could get information about the Fatui.

Childe was loose enough to insert the toy without hurting himself. "Mmhp~" he inserted the toy with one smooth thrust... he should've been a little bit more gentle. " Fuck!" The dildo hit his prostate just right. Childe took deep breaths and laid back putting his pants back on, he made sure he didn't move too much and started on the paperwork.

Small moans escaped his mouth while he was working but nothing that would distract him from his work. Childe didn't know what the meaning of a "Geo dildo" meant, maybe because Lyiue was the place ruled by the Geo Archon? Possibly, Childe didn't care though. Suddenly he felt a small vibration.

What?

What the fuck?

Childe was gonna brush it off until the vibration got faster and harder. " Ahn~" Childe let out a mild moan. The vibration kept getting faster and Childe couldn't focus on his work anymore. Childe was about to take his pants down and take the dildo out and see what was happening until he heard a knock. It was probably Eketarina, she probably just needed to ask a quick question and then leave. Childe could handle a few more seconds of the vibrations. " Come in!" Childe yelled not too loud but loud enough so Eketarina could hear.

Or the person he thought was Eketarina.

The minute Childe saw the fancy black shoes he knew he fucked up. Zhongli entered with a kind smile and... a basket? Was he bringing a gift?
"Hello, Childe." Zhongli greeted with a kind tone. " I brought some gifts for you, since you get a lot for me I thought I'd give back." " Mh- Thank you! How k-kind of you Xiansheng." Childe nervously laughed. " Are you alright Childe? You seem very hot." Zhongli questioned " Y-Yes I am!" Childe yelled. The vibrations got stronger as Zhongli came closer. "Hngh-" Childe slipped out a moan.

Oh fuck me.

Childe started panicking when Zhongli turned around shocked. A simple " Oh." Came from Zhongli's mouth. Childe could cry right now he was so embarrassed. Zhongli's shocked expression slowly started turning in a humble smirk. "Oh my...seems I interrupted something?" Zhongli's eyes started piercing through Childe. The vibrations started growing frantic. " N-No! You- mh~" Childe got interrupted by his moan. He was so close to cumming, he was honestly so embarrassed. Zhongli stepped to the front of the desk and bent down to Childe's level, "You seem very pent up Harbinger... want some help?" Zhongli was so close. Too close. The vibrations were going off like crazy and Childe was shaking and shivering trying not to cum yet. Suddenly the vibrations stopped, out of fucking no where. Zhongli could see the confusion on Childe's face and smiled. " I don't want you cumming unless I'm touching you." Zhongli stated.

So is that the meaning of the " Geo dildo"? A Geo user could control it whenever they wanted to?

Zhongli slowly made his way towards behind the desk where Childe was. "Can you stand up on your own? Or do you do need my help?" Zhongli questioned. Childe started trying to get up but his legs felt like jelly. A small moan came out of Childe when Zhongli assisted him to stand up. Suddenly Zhongli slammed Childe on his desk and started messaging his ass. "Mhmhp!~ ♡" Childe tried not to be so loud. Zhongli slowly bent over and started kissing and licking the shell of Childe's ear and slowly started going down his neck. One of Zhongli's hands went down to Childe's waistband and pulled it down. Cold air hit Childe's hole and he moaned loudly, Zhongli chuckled behind him and took the dildo out, then harshly shoved it back in " AH~ ♡" oh loud moan escaped Childe's mouth when the dildo entered.
Zhongli started thrusting the dildo at a fast pace glaring down at Childe. "Such adorable noises you make." Zhongli sucked hard on Childe's neck. "Taking it so well~" Childe was about to cum off of Zhongli's words themselves. " I'm cumming!♡ Xiansheng!!~" Childe was about to cum until Zhongli stopped and slipped the dildo out all the way. Zhongli laughed. " The only way you're going to cum is on my cock." Childe shivered at the words coming out of Zhongli's mouth.

       Zhongli stood up and started to take of his belt. Childe looked behind him only to see what looked like a third leg. " Oh Archons..." Childe gasped. "Like what you see?" Zhongli's eyes were filled with lust and love almost as if they glowed. Childe was whimpering from the lack of friction on his cock and started to grind on the desk. Zhongli's hands grabbed on to his hips and stopped him from any more pleasure. " Please.." Childe whined like a dog. " Alright~" With one big thrust Zhongli was fully seated in Childe. " AH!~♡" Childe screamed out of pleasure, he was hitting so deep. He was so full he couldn't even make up words to express the amount of pleasure that was coursing through his veins. Zhongli    kissed Childes neck to calm him down, as Childe's breath calmed Zhongli shallowly thrusted into the tight heat. " Ngh~♡" Childe's hips met with Zhongli's with every thrust soon enough Zhongli's thrusts became more rough. Zhongli positioned his cock and... " AH!~ MHMP!~♡♡♡" Childe screamed " Found it." Zhongli smiled. Zhongli started abusing that spot and Childe felt like he was loosing his mind.

    " X-Xiansheng I'm about to-" Zhongli stopped. Then he sat down on the chair and brought Childe with him then sat Childe down roughly on his cock. " FUCK!~♡" Childe came with a scream. Zhongli wasn't letting up he kept thrusting harshly into Childe. "Xiansheng I cant- Mmhp!~♡" Childe was crying from overstimulation. " I little more Baobei... just a little more." Childe felt a knot form in his stomach he was getting close again. " Childe- mmh- I'm close." " Me- Too!~♡" Zhongli's thrusts got sloppy and with a growl like moan he came into Childe. Childe's legs shook violently with a loud moan. Zhongli slipped out of Childe and turned him around to face him. Childe was exhausted and burnt out, Zhongli hugged Childe and cradled him for a while.

  "Lets get you cleaned up. ♡"
_______________________

 ♡"_______________________