Lucas Baker

Game/Movie: Resident Evil 7
Requested by: YourFatherSatan
______

(Y/n)'s Pov

About three hours ago I got a phone call from my friend. He said something about Ethan going out to Louisiana to find Mia, apparently she was alive after three years of being missing. Or something like that. Honestly, I didn't care, I only cared about the fact that my idiotic brother went out there alone.

I sighed and pulled my car up to my brothers and exited the vehicle, scanning the area. No one was in sight. I slowly walked towards his car and looked into the window, and of course he wasn't there. With just my luck he had to go into this creepy swamp. I groaned and followed the path, walking past the swamp and passing a sign that read 'Accept her gift'. But what made me very on edge was the dead animal strung up and the very old van. I tried to shrug it off and jumped down the small cliff, walking towards the house in view.

As I slowly creeped towards the house, I noticed how creepy and a bit scary it looked. But as usual, I shrugged off the feeling and entered the house.

"Ethan? Are you here?" I quietly called out. No answer. "Dude, you better be in here." I mumbled to myself.

I walked further into the house and my eyes landed on the stairs that looked like they lead to the attic. I guess I'll start there. I made my way up the stairs and walked up another pair. Going down a hallway and into a room. And there he was, kneeling on the ground, blood all over him and Mia laying on the ground. I jogged up to him and bent down, placing my hand on his back.

"Ethan-" And that caused him to jump up and pull a gun on me. I quickly stood up up and raised my hands. "Ethan! Bloody hell, it's me! Oh my fucking god, where is your fucking hand?! Oh fuck, why did you put it in your pocket! We need to get you to the hospital!"

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here? You have to leave, now!"

"What happened? Come on stand up, you're probably in shock from your hand.. Let's get you to a hospital. Here-" I took off my sweater and wrapped his hand with it, using his belt to tie his arm.

"You have to apply pressure to that okay?"

I carefully threw my arm around his shoulder, his arm wrapping around me. I started to help him get towards the stairs.

"I'm not leaving you here alone, I can't do that. I came to get your sorry ass and I'm not leaving without you. Especially since your hand is gone, we need to get you help before you die of blood loss."

"I need to save Mia, I need to find out what's wrong with her."

I slowly nodded. "I understand that and we can come back, with the cops and people to back us up.. But as of right now, we need to first make sure you're not going to die."

Ethan nodded and we were about to head down the steps when something hard hit the back of my head, both my brother and I falling to the floor. I looked to my side to see my brother passed out
As I brought my head up, I saw what made us fall and it was an older man. A creepy old man may I add in.

"Welcome to the family." He grinned before hitting my head once again.

My vision started to get blurry and the room started to spin. I was barely conscious.

"Lucas, take the girl. I'll get him and the other one."

This 'Lucas' guy said something but all I could hear were mumbles, and they were getting very hard to hear. I felt pressure underneath my head, and underneath my legs before my body was being lifted off the ground, once my head hit this guys chest, everything went black and I drifted off into the unconscious. The last thing I saw was this mans grin staring down at me.