2.5

Mike and Will talk on the beach a little longer and buy drinks

M: "today has been really fun, we can have a sleepover at mines tonight if you want? We could play d&d"

Will felt a flutter when he saw Mike finally acting the way they did as kids again. It was as if being with el in the past had made him want to act more like an adult, but it was slipping away right now

W: "of course, we'll need to go to my house first though so I can pack clothes and stuff obviously"

M: "alright, let's go then"

W: "now?-"

M: "yeah! We haven't had a sleepover in ages and my parents are out tonight so we can do whatever we want"

Mike stood up and grabbed wills arm, practically dragging him up and ran to the car

W: "jeez someone's happy"

Mike looked down

W: "wha- NOT LIKE THAT"

They got in the car awkwardly and drove to wills house while blasting music with the windows down.

They arrived at the house after a while, Will purposely taking a long route so they could get more of a breeze. He loved the way mikes hair bounced in the wind while his own looked hideous and messy.

W: "oh yeah, unless you wanna be scarred don't go into Jonathan's room"

M: "why what's in there?"

W: "you don't wanna know, plus it stinks of weed, he was just with argyle"

M: "why don't we sneak some of it with us?.."

He thought about it for a second

On one hand, what if he says something weird... on the other hand, it would be fun and he's never tried it before...

W: "have you ever tried it?"

M: "totally im an expert! Pfft"

Will raised his eyebrow at Mike.

M: "okay well no, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't right? It's a one time thing and it can't be THAT bad"

So eventually Will agreed and took just enough to get them high without Jonathan noticing there was some missing.

W: "alright I got it, hide it in this little box and we can get over to ur place before Jonathan comes back incase he notices"