Chapter 1

*********************************************

HANA'S POV:

I was woken up by the smell of sweetly baked brownies.

I was half asleep and got out of my bed to find where the scent was coming from, it was like I'm floating in the air as I walked across the hallway going down stairs.

I was half way through the stairs when I smelled... burning...?

"My gosh! Who left the precious brownies to burn!?" I said running to the kitchen taking out the already burned brownies to the kitchen counter.

"Oppss..." my brother said putting his phone down at the counter

"Ohhh so you're the one who burnt this brownies..." I said as I slowly turned towards him

"Hehehe... heh" he said cause he knows he's going to be chased and get his butt whooped

"You're supposed to put it in for only 25 minutes you idiot! Come back here!" I yelled trying to catch him

"I'm sorry! Ok!"

"I was playing!" he yelled but I ignored it as I continue to catch him

After a while of running around I finally caught him.

"Owww..."

"Heh you deserve it anyways and you shouldn't play when you're baking or cooking something"

I reminded him and walk towards the counter and trying to get the burnt scent out of the kitchen

"How many minutes did you even time it?" I asked him

"I don't know since I started my game when I put in" he answered

"Tori you're an idiot" I said and I rolled my eyes

"I'm sorry ok" Hitori said massaging his butt I spanked earlier.

"Atleast it's not completely burnt" I mumbled and started cuting the burnt pieces out

"There" I said smiling as I take a piece and eat it

"Tori! Here's your brownies."

"Woah! I thought it burnt completely!" He said with a smile, an annoying smile for me.

"Next time call me when you're gonna bake" I sighed

"Honestly it happens all the time... Oh make sure to wash the pan you used!" I said storming off to go to sleep... again.

*****************************

Hi there you must be wondering who I am.

Well, I'm Hana Haruki, you can address me whatever you like but most of the people I'm close to calls me Han or Hani.

The boy earlier was my younger brother named Hitori Haruki, I call him Tori though since we're siblings, he's one year younger than me. He's 16 and I'm 17.

He has a really nice face, he got the looks of our father *honestly though he looks like a monkey to me* he is also smart and loves to play video games mostly Call of Duty, League of Legends, PUBG Mobile, and my favorite game, Mobile Legends. When we play ML though he always challenge me on a 1vs1 but I always win which made him very annoyed. He is also addicted to Volleyball meanwhile I'm addicted to Basketball, people say that we switched roles because of our sports. Jeez is it our fault to like our sports?