Don't Leave me Unsatisfied

---Kirishima and Bakugo are getting ready for their date---

Kirishima P.O.V.:

" Babe we need to go! Stop jerking off in the shower ! You'll get your meal when we get home from the restaurant." I said as I straightened my tie.

" I'm not, I'm getting ready for tonight ahhh. I know you like me clean already when we get ah yes. Home and you ruin me." Bakugo said moaning while he was cleaned and put a butt plug in.

" Ok I'll get the car started and you come out when you're done." I said while grabbing the keys and rushing down the stairs.

 Once I got to the car I started it and as soon as I did, Bakugo came out and hopped in next to me. I gave him a kiss and we were off.

------- At Todoroki's and Deku's house -----------

Deku P.O.V.

Me and Todoroki are at Itachi Ramen. Honestly I wanted to stay home and be little with my Daddy. But Todo out of Daddy mode didn't like cooking anything.

We are now on our way to the restaurant and I was slowly trying to get out of little space. I just have to try and think and be big before we get to the restaurant . I don't want to embarrass Todoroki like last time.

We went out to the club and I wasn't fully out of little mode and someone called me sweetie pie and that sent me straight into little mode and I  got in trouble with the store manager because i was calling Todoroki Daddy and begging for him to fuck me in front of everyone which he almost did until we got caught.

 I am somewhat an exhibitionist . I like being watch while having sex and vise versa. I don't know if he likes it or not but he doesn't say anything when I want I want to do it.

" Da... I mean Todoroki ... I'm horny" I whined to Todoroki.

"Well you have to wait baby boy can you do that for Daddy" Daddy said, palming my cock, through my pants.

He is so cruel to me. I get horny and he decides he's going to rile me up even if we're out. And if were home he will tie me up, or let me fuck him until my dick is raw. He is even whiny when I'm in his ass but he's always in control like he wants. But that's the reason I like him.

"Yes" I sighed " Can I go to the bathroom." I asked and with so much urgency because his hand was in my pants and stroking my cock.

" Yes you may Don't touch yourself, you will be punished." Daddy said.

"Yes Sir" I said

As soon as I said that, I rushed to the bathroom. I got into a stall and immediately pulled my pants down and started to pinch and slap my nipple while I stroked my cock. It felt so good. I started to moan.

" Yes god yes faster"

"Yes ahh Daddy, Daddy! "

I was whispering and that's all you can hear. I started to stroke faster and faster because I was imagining that Daddy was doing this to me. All of a sudden the door slammed open and I stopped stroking and held my breath.

I knew who it was as soon as they opened the door.

" Baby boy, come out your getting your punishment. Right Now! ." Daddy said with authority in his voice

I should have been feeling fear but I'm not. I'm getting really excited. I like when he punishes me and smacks me.

To make it worst I made sure to say the one word he doesn't like unless it when we are having a hardcore seen and even then I say Pineapples.