21.

" OH SHIT–  "

" OH SHIT–  "

"She was fake anyways don't be sad you'll find someone much better," you comforted patting childe on the back. He was super weirded out by how nice you suddenly are.

"I'm not even sad? You're starting to creep me out," childe insisted he wasn't sad but you continued to comfort him knowing heartbreak.

"Me? Creep you out? No way," you waved your hand denying the situation. Childe looked over to xiao signaling for help but xiao just turned away pretending he didn't even know who he was.

"Okay whatever I'll stop but just text the groupchat if you wanna cry or sometning," you laughed. "I'M NOT GONNA CRY" he shouted back.

"huh? xiao,"  an unfamiliar girl called out softly with a smile. xiao turned to the recognized voice, "ganyu? what are you doing here?" he ran up to her.

xiao... why the fuck are you so popular with girls.

"qjqi's staying with me right now zhongli dropped her off earlier. she wanted some cocogoat so I'm here to grab some," she replied.

qiqi?

"um... if you don't mind me asking who are they?" ganyu hummed tilted her head to look past xiao where childe and you were at standing awkwardly.

"oh them... that's y/n and that's childe," xiao introduced and you both waved. you didn't know what to say but this ganyu person was absolutely stunning.

"I see... are you guys also coming in here?" she turned back to xiao. "yeah we are join us?" he offered and she nodded happily.

they were easily on good terms and you were glad xiao had someone to be close with but the male beside you named childe just had to ruin everything.