lilly's wedding 🤤🤤

Lilly woke up bright and early to the sound of waves crashing on the rocks. It was her wedding and she wanted everything to be perfect for the love of her life.

"Oh my god Audrey that doesn't go there" Izzy said rolling her eyes.

"Well where's it supposed to go then" Audrey responded holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Here I'll take it" a low voice said behind Audrey.

She knew exactly who it was and it made her heart skip and beat and her face light up with joy.

"ATLAS!" Audrey screamed as she turned around to hug her husband.

This gesture made him smile as he hugged her back. After hugging for a couple of seconds Atlas decided to go put the flowers where Izzy wanted them. Soon after Colby, Izzy's husband had joined them to help decorated.

2 hours later

After what seemed like forever the two couples had finally finished decorating. They decided it would be best for them to all get ready. This meant they would all part ways to help the groom and bride get ready. Izzy was standing at the altar while Colby was rolling a joint right next to her.

"Remember our wedding day" Izzy broke the silence.

Colby looked right at her with a huge grin on his face.

"How could I ever forget Izzy, it was the best day of my life" Colby responds.

"Let me hit that" Izzy says as she grabs the joint from her husbands hands and take a few hits.

"I don't want you to go. I wanna spend time with you" Audrey says to Atlas with a frown.

"It'll only be for a couple of hours love then we can have each other for the whole night" Atlas says and winks.

After about 5 minutes of the couples having their own time and conversations the guys finally said goodbye and went to Tom's room.

"Audrey I've been meaning to talk to you about something" Izzy says stopping in the middle of the side walk.

"What is it?" Audrey questioned.

"Well me and Colby have been thinking of expanding our family and well I'm-" Izzy says.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE PREGNANT!! I always thought I'd be first but omg congrats!!" Audrey says with excitement cutting off Izzy.

"No bitch I'm not pregnant you didn't let me finish. What I meant to say is that me and Colby were thinking of adopting a cat" Izzy says while rolling her eyes.

"Ohhh that makes sense. I say go for it I love my cat and they are so cute" Audrey responds to her annoyed friend.

"Alright when we all get home I'll talk to Colby about it" Izzy says as she continues walking to Lilly's room.

10 minutes later

After a couple of minutes walking the girls had finally made it to Lilly's room. Audrey decided to knock first but there was no answer.

"You aren't knocking hard enough bitch" Izzy says and she moves Audrey out of the way and bang on the door.

"LILLY IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR I'LL COME FOR YOU HOE!" Izzy shouts outside of the door.