Pet store and beach 🙈🙈

A week has passed since girls night out and Izzy wanted to talk to Colby about getting a cat. She had been talking about one to the girls and thought it would be good to tell him.

"Hey Colby come here" Izzy calls him to the living room.

Once Colby arrives he sits down next to her with a confused expression.

"What is it?" Colby questioned her.

"I've been thinking and maybe we should get a cat" Izzy asked.

"Oh really? yeah anything for you" Colby responds to her.

"Really omg okay let me tell the others" Izzy's says going to grab her phone.

Izzy decided to call Lilly first.

"Hellooo" Lilly answered the phone.

"Hey Lilly soooo I'm getting a cat and was wondering why don't you come with us. I mean you've had Vienna for a long time and you can help me" Izzy says on the phone.

"Omg sure and I'll bring Tom with me" Lilly says as she hangs up.

Next Izzy calls Audrey to see if she'd also like to come.

"Uhm hello" Audrey answers.

"Are you okay? it sounds like you're in pa- oh my god I know what's going on. ATLAS YOU BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT OF HER RIGHT NOW" Izzy starts yelling on the phone.

"Sorry Izzy I cant she's enjoying it too much" Atlas says while Audrey yells "shut up" in the background.

"God anyways I just wanted to tell you guys I'm getting a cat and would love for you guys to come. But if you're too busy STICKING YOUR FUCKING DICK IN MY FRIEND then we can go without you guys" Izzy says as she hangs up.

20 minutes later

Everyone has finally made it outside the building and inside the car. They all thought it would be best to go in the same car. Izzy said she would drive so she did.

10 minutes later

They all had finally arrived at the pet store. They all jumped out of the car and walked into the shop. Once inside they saw many different types of animals.

"Look there's the cats" Tom said pointing at an area in the corner.

They all decided to split up and look around. Lilly and Tom went to the cat section to get Vienna more toys and treats. Audrey and Atlas on the other hand decided to look at the frogs.

"Aren't they so cute. Can we get one please" Audrey looked up at her husband.

"No we already have a cat" Atlas said as he tried to walk away.

"But I want a frog" Audrey says holding onto his hand.

"Fine we can get one after everyone's finished shopping okay?" Atlas said with a sign.

He had a huge soft spot for her and although he would try to say no it would never work.

"AWHH look at this cat it's so cute Colby let's get this one" Izzy said pointing at a black cat.

"Excuse me we'd like to buy this cat" Colby says to one of the workers.

"Okay sir" the worker says as they grab the cat and put him in a carrier.

"Okay I think this is everything" Lilly says as she holds up a bunch of cat toys.

"Alright let's go pay" Tom says as he intertwines his fingers with Lilly's

After everyone had payed they walked to their car.

15 minutes later

Once they arrived home they all decided to go to Lilly's apartment to hangout a bit. But first Izzy put her cat in her apartment and Audrey put her frog in hers. After they had finished this they walked to Lilly's apartment. Once they walked in they saw the three guys talking and drinking together.