Chapter 01: Here We Go Again!

A/N: Hey guys! 🙋🏻‍♀️

Don't mind me, I'm just dropping the sequel to Our Diabolik Journey [Book 1], which you'll find on my old account ( TashaFarthing ) if you haven't already read it yet.

Anyway, on popular demand, and to also commemorate a year since book 1 was completed, here is book 2 for you to enjoy!

Apologies for delaying it till now, I've been too preoccupied with other fanfics I'm working on, as well as my job irl 📚.

As always, I'm happy to read your thoughts and any suggestions you may have! 😁☺️

And without further ado, I present to you Our Diabolik Journey: Beyond Forever [Book 2] 😌🙌🏻

Happy reading, my fellow otaku's/weebs!🤓📖

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

*Sakura's POV*

"Pull harder."

"Don't you think I'm trying?"

Ichigo sighed and moved Ayumi and I out of the way. "Here, let me help." She pulled my jacket out of the wardrobe, or should I say Laito's jacket that I stole last week and hidden it. "How did you even manage to get it stuck amongst your mountain of clothes in the first place? Don't you ever hang them up?"

"Do you?" Ayumi asked.

Ichigo gave us a blank stare. "Touché." She passed the jacket to me before jumping on Ayumi's back. "Now, less of the chit-chat, more of the running. If we don't worry it up, our boyfriends will punish us. If not them, then Reiji definitely won't hesitate to make us work instead, which I'm not prepared to do."

"More like too lazy to do anything." Ayumi mumbled. We left the room with me carrying our bags as we made our way past Emiko's, Yui's, and Natsumi's room. "And in case you've forgotten, the car and I aren't together."

I snickered. "Tell that to that red face of yours."

"Sh-Shut up!" Ayumi stuttered. Ichigo and I giggled.

I guess this is the part where I tell you what happened since we got rid of Richter and Cordelia.

Well, to put it simply, not much.

No, seriously, it's been at least a month since then.

I'd like to say we've gotten closer to the Sakamaki brothers, but I can't be the one to say that about the girls, like Ayumi and Subaru, for example.

One thing's for sure is that mine and my sisters devil powers have disappeared.

Turns out, they only appear during a full moon or red moon, and also Halloween, according to what was said in a book that Natsumi managed to find.