Spoiler

"Almighty flying chalk, hold your wisdom along, and teach us your ways."
-unknown

He. . . He got knocked out. . . Suddenly. . . I got this feeling. . . My heart beat faster, my head felt dizzy, i felt anger within. . .
My hair flew within the air, my eyes shone a bright red as red flashes ran through me, before i knew it, i rose from the floor, i started to float, i felt powerful, i felt like i could release all anger.
"JIAFEEEEEEEEII!!!!" I yelled, feeling like i could barely control myself.
Miss Jiafei turned back to her normal self, and fell onto the floor, staring at me. . .
"YOU WILL PAY!!!" I shouted with all the power of my lungs, and she got up and ran out the classroom, in her usual scream.
I turned around, looking at what was infront of me, terrified classmates. . . And the almost lifeless body of Quandale dingle. . . I stared into his eyes, his emotionless expression made me tear up, and go back to normal. . .
Everyone ran out of the classroom, and triangle obama walked up to me. . .
"You think you did something?" She said, in a bored manner.
"E-Excuse me?" I said, building up the cofidence to speak up.
"You think that was scary? Pfft, looser."
"Heh, just you wait." I grinned as i grabbed her arm and walked into the hall.
"Excuse me! Excuse me!" I said, grabbing everyones attention, el gato stared at me, she knew what was coming next.
"I'd like to say something about the one and only, triangle obama."
And with that, i took a deep sigh and began. . .