Out On Sea

I edited it, so it's only smut. Enjoy😘

Since Paimon went out on a food festival with Xiangling, I agreed to go on a sailing trip with Kazuha and Beidou.

I'm standing on the deck.
Outside the skies are blue and the still water endless. The atmosphere is calm and the crew are playing card games or looking at the horizon.

I find Kazuha sitting on the railing with a pen and a little piece of paper. He looks deep in thought.

I walk up besides him and sit on the railing, holding on with a tight grip for balance. He acknowledges me with a soft smile, his hands continuing to write. His gaze at the paper is also soft, like the paper is his baby and he's swoon away by sentimentality.

He fascinates me so annoyingly much that I can't look away. The white hair is dancing like a perfomance with silk. He doesn't seem the least bit irritated when a breeze covers his eyes with it.

Then he looks up at me, showing his white teeth in a flashing smile.

Everything is calm and still for just that moment, then his expression turns surprised and horrified. The wind is carrying away his paper, and before I can even think, my body catches out after it.

My legs are still on the right side of the railing, but my head is turning right down towards the water on the outer side of the boat. I grip the paper tightly with my hand, and I kick out for something with my feet to hold on to, but strong hands catches me around my waist.

My head is heavy and the wind is suddenly strong around me, pushing my dress up over my back, exposing my underpants. I feel helpless and exposed, but I keep holding on to the paper, tightly.

The wind feels too touchy against my bare thighs. I moan trying to get up and the hands around me tries to help, but only my butt is on the railing now, and the other part of my body is too heavy in this position.

I'm way too aware of the shape of my butt cheeks pressing against the tight white fabric, being the only thing that covers me there. On the other side my abdomen is rubbing down on the railing, as the hands are trying to pull me back onto the boat. I try to ignore the tickling feeling down there and concentrate on pushing my body back up.

I hear Kazuha groaning as he pulls my body back up with one big pull. I land on the deck with my knees. I look down on the floor and quickly pull my dress back down, while trying to catch my breath.

My cheeks are burning and probably all red. I look carefully up at Kazuha, whose looking taken out of worry. I try to laugh it away and show off the paper. "At least I got this!" My voice is weirdly high, and I notice that my body is lightly shaking.

Kazuha takes me under the arms and lifts me, so I can stand up. He searches my body for bruises, hastingly and then looks me straight in the eyes. "The most important thing is that you're alright." I feel my knees getting soft, but I hold his gaze and nod. "I am, yes. Thanks to you. So thank you.."

I hand over the paper, and my eyes can't help, but scan the words. "Her lips and heavenly fluids tasting sweet like summer fruits" I force my eyes away from the text. Kazuha thanks me.

I go down to the cabins to sit down. Alone. Heavenly fluids? Does he mean-? I look down at my panties, that has a wet spot. I do feel like Kazuha is more experienced than me..

Kazuha:

I look at my poem annoyed, did she read it? I hope she doesn't find me weird now..but maybe she should. I try to feel my way to wite the next line of the poem, but all I can think of is her pretty little ass sticking out to me, vulnerable and inviting.