chapter two

Dominique's Pov:

"woah, are you ok?" Mattheo asked looking genuinely worried.

since when was the son of Voldemort so nice???

"Um yeah im fine how about you?" i started the sentence with an awkward laugh and helped myself off of him.

Mattheo's Pov:

yeah she sure was fine.

she stood there looking at the ground shivering. bro how is she so perfect.

"Uh do you want my jacket? its just that you look kinda cold." i asked sort of kindly.

"No i couldnt possibly take it. Keep yourself warm, dont worry about me." She said. Awh how sweet.

im still putting it on her i dont care what she says.

"What are you doing?"

"Putting my jacket around you." i said innocently.

she just started laughing and took off the jacket.

ok what the fuck?? i was trying to be nice.

"What?" i asked her.

"Its nothing. I dont need it but thanks for the offer. If i could be bothered i would have already gotten out one of my jackets, but as you can see i obviously didnt. Which means i couldnt be bothered and dont care much. But thank you." she smiled and started walking away.

Bro that smile is gonna kill me one day.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait." she turned around.

"What?" she asked.

"Can you show me around the school?" i asked smoothly.

"Well first we have to get to school for me to show you around it. Follow me." she said and actually walked away this time.

She turned around again, "Come on! Do you want me to show you around or not?" i then realised she wanted me to go with her so i ran up to her to catch up with her.

"Good. I cant handle being with my annoying brother all the time. Its extremely tiring."

"How? He seemed alright when i talked to both of you earlier?"

"Yeah. He starts off alright but when you live with him for 16 years... hes..."

"Hes what?"

"Different. Empty."

After that sentence came out of her mouth i stopped talking and just kept walking with her. Whilst also helping her with her bags.

Dominique's Pov:

after i said that he stopped talking. I can understand why.

Im not really a great person to talk to with deep conversations.

im also not the best talker, im awkward as fuck.

It took us around 20 minutes to get to the school and we stopped.

"This will be your home for the next year. Sadly." i said.

"Why is it sad?"

"Its boring as fuck here, you will understand sooner or later."

We then gave our bags to the caretaker, Filch.

"Okayy. So we need to change into our robes but i honestly cant be asked so lets just go into the Great Hall. Oh wait do you need to get sorted into your house?"