The tragedy of Chrissy Cunningham

At Eddie's Trailer
" welcome to my castle" Eddie says to both Chrissy and I
As we entered the trailer he said something else but I couldn't make it out. He walked into his room looking for something. I go over to Chrissy
~" hey Chrissy what's your last name "~ I question.
" Cunningham why "
~" my sister and your sister are practically best friends "~
" how is ruby doing "
~" she's ok now that she's out of the house "~ Chrissy gains a sad expression ~" she misses you a lot you know "~ no response. I start to get worried ~" Eddie "~ I ran into his room grab his arm and drag him to Chrissy.
I can hear faint yells so I know he's trying to wake her up by yelling and shaking her. She starts to float in the air Eddie and I fall down screaming. Her bones start to crack one by one her jaw dislocates then her eyes get squashed into her head like someone or something was pulling at her eyes. My ears started ringing from the loud cracking of her bones. I shut my eyes tight so I can't see her mangled body.
All of a sudden I feel two arms around my body picking me up and running out of the trailer. When I open my eyes again I'm in the passenger seat of Eddie's van and we're driving away from the trailer. Eddie hap put one of his hands on my thigh I didn't mind it it made me feel safe especially after what I just witnessed.
We drove in silence at least I think until we pulled up the this old abandoned looking lake house. Eddie taped my leg I turn to look at him.
" I'm going into the house to see if theirs any food or drinks and music of some kind could you wait in the boat house" I nod in response not wanting to talk about anything. We go our separate ways. I ended up laying in the boat on the table waiting for Eddie to get back and somehow I drifted of to sleep.

————Eddie's pov————

" Chrissy wake uppp. Jesus h Chrissy" I see y/n next to me eyes shut tight and holding her ears I was so scared I just grabbed her and drove us to ricks house. I told y/n to go to the boat house and wait for me so I could get us some food drinks and music. "What am I thinking she's deaf she probably can't listen to music I'm sooo lame." I talk to myself. I found a couple beers no food but I did find some Metallica,
iron maidan, and AC/DC Cassettes. I walk into the boat house to find y/n already asleep in the boat. I put a Metallica cassette in and played it so I could get my mind of of what happened. I went and layer next to y/n next thing I know we're cuddling and I start to fall asleep too.

A/n
Hey I kind of like this chapter let me know what you think your in for a treat next chapter
~ rose green 🥰🏳️‍🌈🌹