Take Me Away

Okay, uhhh- this was a shitty story but I felt like posting it.

I beg you- give me constructive criticism and correct any stupid grammar mistakes.

Enjoy 🙂

The sky was black with beautiful streaks of purple as stars were splashed across the sky. Two men were strolling down the street, hand and hand. Their footfalls were in sync as they laughed and talked.

"Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan," one crowed, his silver eyes eerily glowing. "We haven't talked like this in so long, hm~?" He wrapped his arms around the other, and kissed passionately.

"Wei Ying," Lan Wangji said between breathes. He closed his eyes, and ran his fingers in his husband's hair.

The two parted, panting softly. "I love you, Lan Zhan."

"Mn. Love Wei Ying more."

Wei Wuxian giggled and grabbed Lan Zhan's hand, intertwining their fingers. "Lan Zhan, do you want to eat?"

"If Wei Ying wants."

"Haha!" Wei Wuxian ran down the street, dragging a smiling Lan behind him.

Once they reached their destination, Wei Wuxian pushed the door open, and a small bell rang. The bell was a tassel, a purple one to be exact. He smirked, letting go of Lan Wangji's hand, and continuously opened and closed the door until a voice screamed,

"WEI. Wu. XIAN!!"

A young man in purple stormed in from the back of the cafe, his face red with anger. "Wei. Wuxian!" Jiang Cheng folded his arms, his eyes practically shooting lightning. "Do not do such disrespectful things in MY cafe!"

"Cheng Cheng!!" Wei Wuxian spread his arms cheerily. "Long time no see!!"

Jiang Cheng looked at his wrist, where a glittering watch was strapped. "It's 11PM, you ass! Why are you up and about?!"

Lan Wangji stood in the back, his eyelashes casting a shadow across his cheeks as he glared at the man in purple.

"Jiang Wanyin," he warned.

Jiang Cheng regarded the golden- eyed man then straightened, beckoning to them. "Fine. Come sit down, then." He muttered.

"Hooray!" Wei Wuxian cheered, jumping at Jiang Cheng and smothering him in a hug. "THANK YOU, CHENG CHENG~!"

Jiang Cheng made a strangled sound, prying the clinging man off. "Wei Wuxian, don't do that either!" He turned on his heels, marching off.

Wei Wuxian smiled. "Typical Cheng Cheng." He turned to Lan Wangji, tilting his head. "Lan Zhan! Come on!" He grabbed his wrist, guiding him to a seat. The two sat down, their fingers once again intertwined.

After a few minutes, Jiang YanLi walked out holding a tray with two steaming cups of tea and a couple of cookies. She smiled warmly. "Enjoy, A-Xian, Hanguang-Jun." she set them down.

"Thank you, Shijie!!"

"Thank you, Mrs. Jin."

Jiang YanLi nodded, and slipped away. As she walked, she gave the dark sky a worried look before ducking inside.

The two ate in a peaceful silence. Until Wei Wuxian broke it.

"Lan Zhan."

"Hm?"

"How's work for you? Easy?"

Lan Wangji sipped his tea silently before responding with a subtle nod. "Very."