chapter 2 - Feelings.

Sasha woke up seeing Anne snuggled up with her, she wrapped her arm around Anne. Blushing, she had accepted the fact she was bisexual over the year because she may or may not have realised how hot women are idk lol you tell me.

Anyway so Anne woke up and glared up at Sasha. Realising she was snuggling Sasha .. fuck?? Anne knew she was sapphic because it was recently confirmed so he he 😍.

“Oh snap - sorry sash-” She got off Sasha. Looking away, blushing.

“No, it's okay. I liked it.” Sasha smiled and grabbed Anne, gently and hugged her. “I, I haven't really had you or Marcy for over a year. It felt, good.”

“Oh right.” Anne smiled and got up. “WeLl- commander~, guess you better get to your job huh?

“I suppose so.”

“Nice. Let's go.” Anne grabbed Sasha's hand and ran her to the main area.

Sasha felt a warm feeling inside, like as if her heart was on fire, but it wasn't so tense. It was like when she was on her straight phase (real), she felt a warm feeling for this oddly cute bitch. Was it a crush?

“Sasha your cheeks are red holy - do you need water??  Day off?”

“Uhhhh-”

“DAY OFF? OKAY!”

“No I'm fi-”

“Girl shut it you're mfin injured literally everywhere (I enjoyed ruining her armour /j)”

“Ilogically so, but I'll be fine.”

“Okay.” Anne smiled and walked off. The warm feeling went. So they were feelings. Hot damn boonchuy got soo hot. She just fantasized about how hot boonchuy got. “FRICK- KEEP IT TOGETHER -” she said in her head.

Short chapter cuz yes 😌

Honestly this is irrelevant to the story but uhh take this cool sashanne art I did a few weeks ago if you're enjoying this book 😌💅

Logic is that Anne is a cat person, so Sasha is her cat, and Sasha is a dog person, so Anne is her dogge 😌💅