chapter 36 - whats wrong

" Say nigga " I heard tapping on my shoulder as I smoked on the porch

Looking up it was Shawn, " It's been a week and you still not gon go home to yo girl ? " He asked .

" She act like I did something wrong she wouldn't even hear me out fam " I said.

He looked at me and sighed sitting down. " Look usually I'm all for fuck these hoes but Ki a good girl fam " He said looking at me

" Shit she carrying ya seed nigga " He said . A car pulled up and out comes Quay.

" I'm not gon beat yo ass but tell me why I shouldn't " he said coming up the porch dabbing Shawn up.

" You got my baby girl pregnant and what's this I hear Chasity pregnant for you ? her cousin nigga ? " He asked snatching the wood hitting it.

Explaining the story to him I was getting tired of telling it. I just wanted my girl.

I regret leaving that house I'm in the dog house bad over some bitch ass lies and a delusional thot.

By time I finished the story Quay was shocked. " Man look from what it sound like you got Cardi B nigga " he shook his head

" Most you can do is be there for Kyoki and get on her hood side. And when Chasity able to get a blood test you can prove you not the father " He said

" But my daughter strong on her emotions and she not fuckin with this shit. You know what happened the last time you fucked her over " he said

" Man my advice is be there for all the doctor appointments , still drop flowers and food off to the house. Y'all not broken up just going through shit don't give up nigga " He said

" I appreciate that man I don't wanna lose her and my family " I said

" Well shit get yo ass up and go back home y'all live there together at this point " He said

" She can't put you out the house she just gon be distant and it's up to you how you handle it " He said dabbing me up.

I never been used to this type of shit ever. I never chased a girl or had love like I have for Ki. But my pride on my ass bad and I can't keep bitchin over this shit.

Getting my clothes and shit I thanked Shawn for letting me crash and left out making my way back home.

Not before stopping to Chipotle to get her burrito and Walmart for her fruit and cheese squares.

Them pregnancy cravings tearing her ass up I know my baby going through it.

Pulling up to the house I saw Riley car knowing her and Tiana were there.

Unlocking the door They were in there watching some ghetto ass shit on Zeus and all looked at me.

Chloe had a blunt and Riley had that look in her eye.

" Wasup yall " I said handing Kyoki her bags of food. She looked at me with a death stare then snatched the bags.

Looking inside she smirked then took her food out. " He good y'all " she said and they all chilled

" Wassup cous how ya doin " Chloe said passing me a wood.

They had me confused as shit cause everyone act like they didn't know shit.

" Ki can I talk to you in the kitchen " I asked and she stood up bringing her burrito.

" Why y'all acting so normal I thought you'd be mad at me " I said concerned.

" Ransom you not stressing my baby out, we on a break we not done I'm just confused and need answers. " She sighed turning around to walk back but I grabbed her arm.

"I love you " i said and before she got to reply we head heavy knocks on the door.

Riley hopped up opening it and Chasity and the same girl she brung came barging in.

" Ransom I told you what it was nigga " she went off " Uhh who the fuck this is ? " Riley asked questioning the other girl.

" The bitch yo nigga fuckin " she snapped.

" Look Ki me and Ransom go way back. We used to fuck with each other back then . Yo ass came along and took my spot but I moved back down here and got my man back " she smiled.

She threw papers at Kyoki and it was positive pregnancy tests and a picture of me naked on her couch.

Riley and Tiana immediately hopped up jumping on the two girls as Kyoki turned to me looking.

" Ransom , so you didn't tell me y'all had history either ? How am I supposed to know you're not lying " she said tearing up.

" Bae I swear when it's time I will get a blood test and prove i'm not her baby father " I said rushing other to break the girls up.

" Bitch come back round here and I'mma kill you " Chloe hopped up punching her sister dead in her jaw.

" I don't give a fuck , Yo baby gon be called me step mama soon bitch " she smirked leaving out.

" Ki you good ? " Riley asked glaring at me Kyoki broke down.

" Bro this shit better not be true " she cried into Riley's arms making my heart shatter into pieces.

" If it is you can kiss this family goodbye fam " she said.

***************************

Omniscient
three weeks later

It's almost been a month and Chasity was indeed pregnant.

Kyoki and Ransom still live together but they're distant as hell. He sleeps on the couch every night and sneaks into the room just to kiss her cheek before bed.

Ransom been stressed as hell. Kyoki won't even look at him. They go to the doctors appointments together and that's it.

She goes to work , come home or spends most of her time with Riley.

Besides the odds everyone felt for Ransom they knew this was eating him alive. He's been at the bar every other night drinking his life away.

Ransom been going out and letting the depression take over risking his family even more.

Kyoki on the other hand has just been waiting to hear that he wasn't Chasitys baby father.

She missed them but shit was changing by the day and she wasn't going to deal with it