• o n e •

Or 'A new friend'

Imagine end of S4 V2 characters

Wills POV:
I awoke on December 3rd. It was coming close to winter and Christmas. Meaning, closer to snow falling. I always loved watching snow and rain drops fall. It was always a habit of mine to sit at the closest seat near a window to look outside.

Today was cloudy. I already had my day planned out. Most of today I would be hanging out with the party. We were going to hang out at the mall then go to mike's house afterwards. I was so glad the girls weren't gonna be with us. I really didn't want to be third wheeling. I missed when all four of us would hang out.

I picked out my usual outfit. Jeans with a plaid long sleeved shirt with a light jacket. It was always my go-to outfit. I brushed my teeth and my hair in less than 5 minutes. By the time I finished I was out the door. Jonathan was with Nancy, while Mom was at work.

I had brought $40 and my headphones. I was ready to just sound out anyone if i got left out. Recently whenever I hang out with multiple people I get left out. It's starting to become a hobby at this point.

I got on my bike as I head to the mall.

•TIME SKIP•

I place my bike down next to all the other bikes as I wait for Dustin, Mike and Lucas to get here. I wait 2 minutes till Dustin gets here. We start to have a small chat until Lucas gets here. And my presence isn't needed.

We wait a little more than 10 minutes for Mike to get here. "Woah what took you so long? Making out with El, eyy?" Lucas asks Mike as we all head inside. "So where are we heading first?" Dustin asks. "We can head to Scoops Ahoy!" Mike replied as walking as fast as he could. Lucas and Dustin turn to look at each other with a confused look. As they both hurried to Mike.

This was my cue to listen to music this whole time and be left out. AGAIN! I hated feeling like this. I put my headphones on and rush to the others. As I finally reach Scoops Ahoy. I enter and look around, trying to find my friends. Suddenly I saw them. Their sitting down at a table..

..With El.

My heart sank as I walk over and sit with them. I ignore everyone as they do the same to me. I stare around until i felt a gaze upon me.

It's not from El nor lucas nor Mike or dustin.

It was Ruby. Or whatever her name was. I didn't really know her well enough to know her name. I look at her, making eye contact. We stare at each other for a few minutes until she signals me over. I turn of my music and walk over. "Hey! Ruby is it?" I ask.

"Oh what a shame you don't know my name! It's Robin by the way." She reply's.
"Oh i'm so sorry!!" I say nervously looking at the ground.
"It's fine kiddo! So why aren't you talking with your other friends?" She asks.

We talk for a while until it was time for her to close up. That's when I realized that my 'friends' had left me. Awhile ago. I was so pissed but I had also made a new friend. A friend that cared about me. As she closes up we walk out of the mall together.

"Goodbye Will! Hope to see you soon! Also you're always welcome to come back to Scoops Ahoy and talk!" Robin Says while getting into Steve's car as they drive away.

I nod as I got on my bike. I didn't want to show up to Mike's house as they planned to. I didn't feel like talking to them.

Not after they left me.

I head on home and go straight to my bedroom without talking to anyone. Once I got to my bedroom I changed and laid in bed. I stared at my ceiling as tears fell from my eyes.

It started as tears.
Then it became a whole waterfall.
Falling asleep with tears falling.

-------------------------
A/N
Hey guys! I hoped you enjoyed the first part! It isnt a start but it's apart of a new start for Will and his life.

The next chapter will come tomorrow!
Have a great day!