༻CHEESE BALLS.༺

TW: DRUGS, WEIRD NAMES, MRS.APPLEBOTTOMJEANS.
GRUS POV:
We were on the couch watching Moana and eating CHEESE BALLS and Cleetus & Vector were sleeping and someone knocked on the door 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀I moved cleetus more over to vector and I walked to the door and opened it and the cops were at the door 😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟👁👄👁 then the officer asked me "Do you know anyone named applebottomjeans?" 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀 I was shocked "uhh- uhh YES! APPLEBOTTOMJEANS TRYED TO KILL MY BOYFRIENDS 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩" The officer looked at me and said "come on lets go look for that slut" "OKAY!" I said following him"

Time skip

3:24pm

Officers POV:
We were looking every were for applebottomjeans in a forest, at her house, her job, the night club, Canada, Italy, Greece, Russia, and then the spookey wookey, brain tickling, foot licking, ass eating, ally way. Gru said this was the last place thye saw the foot sucking slut applebottomjeans. We went into the ally way and.........WE SAW MRS.APPLEBOTTOMJEASN😟😟😟🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀. We ran to her and arrested her and she was screaming and she was taking illegal DRUGS 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀. We put her in the car and she was screaming louder than my father when I was killing him🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧.

Grus POV:
I was proud of my hard work after we found the stinky winky, rinky, dinky, SLUT. But then............. I got a call for Cleetus😳😳😳😳😍😍😍😍😍😍. I answered the phone "hello? What's wrong bbg???😳😳😳😳😳😳" these words made me shit myself "v-ve-vectors dying!!!!!!!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!" He said screaming "OMG I'M ON MY WAY BBG" and my ass ran faster then sonic the fucking hedgehog and then when I made it to the hospital I went to cleetus and he was crying 😿😿😿😿😿😿😿 then we went into the hospital room where vector was in and the doctor looked at us and said...."I'm so sorry...but vector....................................is...........................................dead." I was shocked I-I couldn't believe it😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

But then.....vector shot up and said "GET VECTORED OH YEAH" and he started thrusting the air.

(A/N: I hoped you liked this chapter my lil mamas 😩😩😩🤧 me and PoutyRain are taking all fan art 😳 and request for  chapter ideas.)