"𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞?"

When Mei, And Aki were kids they met at an old onigiri shop. she saw a frail girl who looked almost sickly, the girl looked hungry, exhausted and dehydrated. Mei's mother went into the shop talking the worker into giving her two extra orders, the onigiri was then packaged into  a box that Mei grabbed and ran over to the frail girl taking one out of the decorative box, she beamed and handed her a onigiri and shouted happily ""𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙞!" the girl almost had a look of disgust, but took the onigiri as Mei sat beside her, Mei bit her own onigiri and looked up at the sky looking at the clouds in a total daze,  "Mei? Mei? Koko-Mei?"  "Huh?"   "I was telling you about ruby?" "Oh right." she looked around realizing she was at school, It must've been a flashback.  Suddenly the bell rang snapping her back to reality. "Oh time to go home, maybe you could finish telling me later?"  Aki grabbed Mei's hand and walked her home.  "Uhm.. Ki?"  "Yes Mei?"   she'd kiss her cheek and look away.  Aki would Smile at her and walk her inside, Mei would sit on her bed as Aki sat beside her and grabbed her hand and kissed it, Before tracing her hand up her skirt and  kissing her neck, Mei's face flashed a light crimson before she put her hand over Aki's and moved her hair so Aki could have more access to her neck. Aki's free hand travelled up to Mei's shirt loosening her tie, and removing it.  once her tie was removed Aki moved her hands  up Mei's shirt. continuing to give her hickeys.  Once Aki was done  She began to kiss Mei down her body All the way to her stomach "wait, No-" Mei sat up buttoning her shirt. "We can't."  Aki looked confused but smiled at her "whenever your ready."  Mei smiled at Aki and kissed her lips and Aki melted into the kiss, It lasted for several minutes before Aki got up and left because Mei's father returned, Later in the Dusk (Around 4:30 ish.) Her father left for work and Aki snuck back into Mei's house Up until' it was time for school they were kissing, cuddling and doing couple stuff but the thing is they weren't a couple. So all the kissing was meaningless? Mei felt something, and so did Aki. Once they got to school  they went to the roof to watch the sun rise completely, Mei gave Aki some chips and smiled at her. Aki then smiled, with her cheeks a sort of crimson and asked "𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞?" 

𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊! (𝐍𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬) 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐁𝐘𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘 - 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 -𝗨𝗺𝗲𝗣𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗶-𝗦𝗮𝗻