𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗲/"𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲?"

Aki tried to get over Mei, And was basically in a bind, with herself she looked up to the sky her clothes drenched in blood, It wasnt hers.  she looked up and smiled to herself and stood up walking to the science room and pulling the body in a vat of acid, she didnt care much about the lives she took because it wasnt mei, nor her why should she care. she was self-serving when it came to her or the cost of another's life but she was only smitten by mei, of course she could plant murders on Mei's friends, or ruin her relationships but nothing brought her pure joy but hearing the screams, and pleading for their lives of the ones she so hated most. she walked back into the classrooms taking out anyone she saw, it was the final day of school and it was time for her to make her move. she ran around seemingly slashing every single student, then she saw mei her heart did flutter but soon filled with rage as she grabbed mei's face and caressed her soft cheek before  speaking"Why didnt you notice? I loved you."   before mei could speak. Aki quickly said. "Not to worry, if I cant have you, No one can." was all she said before she stabbed mei directly into her heart, right after that, She stabbed herself In the chest where her heart used to be, but now it was empty."

𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙄𝙈 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝙎𝙊𝙊𝙉 𝙎𝙊 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃! 𝘽𝙔𝙀 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙎 - 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙮 - 𝗨𝗺𝗲𝗣𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗶-𝗦𝗮𝗻

🎉 Você terminou a leitura de "𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙞!" 🎉