Horror/Insanity Ori

Au Name: Ori and The Nibel Of Horros

Ori Description:

He is a sadistic and masochistic psychopath,Your sense of humor is sick and disturbing, he is a kind of Zombie, he doesn't die even if his heart is pierced with a stake, he carries his big ax to kill anything he wants, he cares about nothing and nobody, he is also a kind of Cannibal he eats what he kills, whatever it is, he only cares about Ku and Naru and no one else, he tortures the creatures he kills, he rips off their legs and then their head, the red eye in the hole in his skull is an eye of some creature he ripped out to replace his old one.

AU Description:

That Au Ori failed to save Niwen and when Naru and Gummo saved him they accidentally brought part of the degradation with them and as a result Nibel was attacked again by the degradation, Ori was very injured so he can't do anything to stop the Degradation Advance, on the other hand Degradation seemed to get smarter and attacked Sein directly and didn't give him a chance to escape, Sein was trapped in the tree itself by the corruption and his Light was turned to darkness, the other forest creatures weakened and the monsters grew stronger and more lethal, Nibel was Blinded once more but now she had no chance of Salvation, Sein was trapped and weak, Ori was injured and weakened physically and mentally, Ku was alive but extremely weak,Years after these events, Ori and his family survived thanks to Gummo who prepared traps against the monsters, but the biggest danger they were in was the lack of food, Without Sein the trees died and food was scarce, one day without warning Ori tried to go out to get some food, but Gummo had moved the traps and had no chance to warn, Ori falls into a trap near a spirit well, his eye is pierced by an arrow and he dies, but his body falls on top of the well and on his deathbed he accidentally activates the well, so after a while he is revived by the well but as the well is connected directly to the tree and the tree is corrupted, Ori was resurrected by the energy of Decay which greatly altered his body and mind, his sanity was gone thanks to the hole in his skull and he had become a kind of thinking zombie, he couldn't die even if his chest was pierced and his spirit weapons changed too, his hammer was replaced by a war ax and ended up becoming his main weapon, currently he roams the forest killing anything that gets in his way, Ku already tried to talk to him and tried to convince him to come home, but he just ignored him.