Character sketch-2

Characters in Mumbai

Siddharth Nigam
CEO of Nigam enterprise
Age-25
Physical features need not to mention heartthrob hot 🔥
Is a workoholic but also enjoys life to fullest misses his sister a lot and hates HER to core and blames her for the incidents happened 3 years ago.
Doesn't like when someone talks about HER so no one dares to take HER name in front of him.

Reem Nigam
Age-23
Dead
Sid's sister , HER bestie used to ship THEM together.

Ashi Singh
Age-24
Bestfriend of sid, ship THEM (not a villain) works with him in his company.

Abhishek Nandra
Age-26
CEO of Nandra enterprise.
HER brother doesn't hate HER but thinks she was at fault and he too blames HER for that and does miss HER.
Boyfriend of vaishnavi.

Vaishnavi Rao
Age-26
Jannat's elder sister
Works as abhi's PA in his company believe that SHE is innocent and there is more to what happened and none knows but can't say anything due to sid's anger.
Abhi's girlfriend.

Jannat Rao
Age-23
Vaish's younger sister. In relationship with Faisu is a journalist. She too beleive that SHE wasn't at fault and the truth is yet to be revealed but can't speak out about it.

Faisal Sheikh
Age-25
In relationship with jannat.
Doesn't know much about HER as he wasn't friend of them at that time came in jannat's life later but support jannat as she tries finding truth.
Is her colleague he too is a journalist .

Parents of sid and Reem Mr and Mrs Nigam - SD and SM

Parents of Abhishek and HER Mr and Mrs Nandra - AD and AM

Parents of vaishnavi and jannat Mr and Mrs Rao - VD and VM

The Nigam family, Nandra family and Rao family know each other since a long time they three are family friends. So are their children

So the SHE and HER mentioned above is held responsible for Reem's death and only vaishnat believe that she isn't at fault. There is truth yet to be revealed.
All 6 parents too believe that SHE was responsible for Reem's death.
So who is this SHE  to know about HER keep reading.

I will be using HER or SHE till I reveal her identity.

Next update will be the first chapter. Please vote and comment.