O N E

O N EBad habit by Steve Lacey_______________________________

O N E
Bad habit by Steve Lacey
_______________________________

Ione's pov

I woke up to my alarm clock going off over and over again. Getting frustrated I finally decided to get up and slam my hand on the alarm clock. But It didn't shut up, fuck I forgot you have to unplug it.

I sighed and got up going to unplug it and decided to get ready since I'm already up.
I walked to my closet looking through my clothes humming bad habits by Steve Lacey .

Still humming I pulled out a dark blue shirt with black shorts. Once I got my underwear and everything I need after the shower, I walked into the bathroom. Once I made it to the bathroom I undressed my self and got not the shower.

Washing my body and hair still humming the song I went through what I had to do today in my head.

Ok so yoongi is coming over and is bringing something to eat and drink at 5:30 PM.

Once I was done with my 30 min shower I got out and dried myself with the towel.
I then put on my clothes and some lotion, spraying a little perfume I checked the time.

7:00 AM.

I need to go to school.
________________________________

Once I made it to school I made my way in through the double doors. Sighing I got ready for what's getting thrown at me today.

"HEY IONE" I heard a yell from across the hall, looking over I already knew who it was. Smiling and I greeted him back.

"Hey Jhope" I said smiling and hugging him back, Once I pulled from the hug I noticed yoongi looking at the ground.

"Hey yoongi" I said lifting his chin a little, he looked up at me and blushed a little but I was gonna act like I didn't see that and smiled.

"H-hey Ione" He smiled and little and looked away, I giggled and gave him a hug.

Pulling away from the hug I looked at both of them.

"So how's it going guys?" I asked smiling and turning back to my locker.

"Yoongi said he- mmmm mmm" jhope said before being muffled, looking back I see yoongi holding him closed while glaring at him.

I smirked a little but again acted like I didn't see or hear nothing.

"Ahem I meant we are doing good, how about you?" He asked, I closed my locker after getting everything and looked at them.

"I'm good as well" I said smiling noticing the little glare yoongi is giving jhope.

RINGGGGGGGGG

"There's the bell let go" I said grabbing both of their hands.

But I didn't notice how much it affected yoongi.