Chapter Two

I want him. I wanted to have him under me. Or is he dominant as he seems? Seeing him under me seems attractive, though. Panting with tired lusty eyes. I wasn't going to stop easily like that.

.

He tried to reach the toast. Mick groaned as I pushed him off the air bed and onto the dresser. ''Gallagher you piece of shit!''. As he pushed me down, he cursed. The second time he tried to pin me down, I fell on his bed. It wasn't my intention to let that happen.

All of this just for a fucking toast?

After flipping him to the couch, I tried to find a way out, but I was already trapped on the air bed. ''The fuck Mickey?!'' Trying to get out of his grip, I said annoyed. When he caught his breath, he said, ''You're a dick Gallagher.'' It took me a while to calm down under him.

Having my hands pinned beside my head, I was lying on my back. Our eyes were connected again, this time with a strange feeling, as Mickey hovered over me. ''You're being a pain in the ass Gallagher.'' He growled in response. My attention was drawn to his body, especially his abs.

Several times, I glanced at Mickey's lips and eyes. I smirked slightly as I noticed Mick's boner. I looked at him with a questioning look. The starlights exposed my body to him, which caused my face to heat up lightly.

What looked like it was bothering him was my sleep shorts.

As he tried to hide his boner through his jeans, Mickey had a lustful look in his eyes ''Fuck...'' he muttered. Unfortunately, he was still wearing his jeans. My eyes widened as I watched his facial expressions. As if he wanted to bottom, but didn't know how to say so.

I was in control, I flipped Mickey over as he looked away and slowly opened his legs. A cocky look crossed my face, ''Say something, I'll snap your finger. Nothing obvious'' Nervously, Mick warned. Is he not in the mood? Was he flustered? It wasn't clear to me. We had just met on the way to school and were already over each other. Well not exactly we knew each other when we were little but... Not just that, he was a good scary kid and still is probably.

After huffing and pulling his jeans off, he helped me take off his boxers. Impatiently, he looked at me with hooded eyes. Seeing his sweaty chest from our fight, I bit my lip. To find out about his limits and turn him on, I placed a kiss close to his neck. He put his hand on the back of my head, lifted his head slowly, and tried to reach for my shorts with the other hand. I grabbed his free hand and held it next to his head. ''Try and move it I'll fuck the shit out of you that everyone would notice it,'' I whispered in his ear. I had to make sure that he knew I wasn't messing around or nervous around him, I was experienced and yes I was nervous about messing it up.

Mickey looked at me with widened eyes, ''Damn Gallagher..'' he said in a low voice. I smirked and planted gentle kisses and bites on his collarbone and neck, he let a little moan out and whispered, ''Don't,'' Right. I can't leave anything on him. I spread his legs open slowly as I spit on my hand and shoved my index finger in his hole. ''Shit,'' he cursed under his breath and I added a second finger then started to stretch his hole so I could fit in.

He bit his lip and tried to contain his moans, which annoyed me. I slowly removed my fingers and took off my sleep shorts while receiving several glances from Milkovich. "Holy fuck, you?!-" He tried to talk, but I stopped him by placing my hand over his lips, that it would hurt so bad, but I had to see him.

I got between his thighs, spit-coated my length, and lined it with his hole. Occasionally, I sensed his gaze on me, but he made any attempt to avoid eye contact. I secured him down with my hands on his hips before slamming into him with my dick.