2. Pearls and Champagne

TW~ Smut.
•••

"Are you sure this isn't too much?" You stood in-front of the mirror in the bedroom of your New York Penthouse. Billie had invested in one a while ago so she didn't have to stay at a hotel every time she had to fly in. You brushed the imagery wrinkles out of the (dress/suit/ whatever you prefer) Billie came up behind you wrapping her arms around your waist staring at you through the mirror. "You look divine, my love." She kissed your neck softly.

"But, I think it's missing something." Billie moved over to her bag pulling out a small velvet box. "For you." She opened it revealing a diamond bracelet. The same one you found in her office. "Oh- you didn't have too." Billie hushed you placing the jewelry on your wrist. "Nonsense." The blonde kissed your hand.

"The car is ready" Billie's assistant knocked on the door, hesitant to come in. Billie looked at you with a sparkle in her eyes. "Ready?" the blonde joined her hand in yours giving her a nod. You followed her out to the car walking past her assistant. "I love your perfume" You grinned catching a whiff of the scent, most definitely a faux designer. Smells cheap. The girl was caught off guard, "oh- thank you." she blushed. Squinting your eyes and plastering the most believable fake smile that you could muster up, across your lips.

The whole car ride was Billie's hand on your thigh and exchanging looks every now and then. "There's going to be a lot of people and flashes, just try to breathe okay?" Your wife could see the panic smeared on your expression, or that's at least what she thought it was. A soft okay spilled from your lips before darting your eyes back to the window. Soon cameras and the sounds of fans yelling were heard as the car pulled up to the entrance.

Security helped the two of you out of the vehicle. Everywhere you turned a new set of flashes would blair. To your left, to the right, straight ahead. The crowd and paparazzi yelling your wife's name. "Billie over here." "Billie look to your right, to your left Mrs Howard." Your hand immediately found the hers.

She led you down the red velvet carpet followed by more flashing and demands yelled. Your head was spinning, the room seemed to be going 100 miles an hour, but Billie didn't notice. Your wife didn't notice the distress on your face or how your complexion had turned pale. You'd been at these events before no problem. It was one of Billie's stylists that had to ask if you were going to be alright...not your wife.

---
"This must be our table." Billie picked up the white card that had her name in black cursive font. "Billie Dean & Team" You and the group sat down sipping on the arrangement of champagnes handed out on tonight's occasion. The alcohol made you feel worse so you asked for water. "Are you feeling okay?" Billie rested her hand on thigh whispering in your ear over the crowd. "Yeah, just not in the mood." The blonde furrowed a brow, you were always in the mood for the sparkling beverage.

It was an hour into the night and Billie was called up to the stage for her speech as the crowd clapped. Knowing that everyone was watching, she pecked your cheek before heading up there. She glowed in the spotlight and she knew it. Confidence radiated off of her, it was her aura. Golden locks cascaded down her shoulders falling just before the plunging neckline of her dress, showing off the curves of her breasts. Maybe you were too caught up in her riches and luxury to notice how her assistant looked at her, lust. But again, you didn't notice. That's how Billie was, she captivated everyone with her ethereal beauty.

---
Billie pressed you against the back of the door, gaze locked on yours. As you opened your mouth slightly to inquire about the situation, the woman in front of you pressed her lips harshly against yours. Billie's hands quickly moved from trapping you against the door to cupping your face. Moving your hands slowly to her arms and wandering your touch to her hips, every heartbeat feeling like a minute.

The blonde pulled away slightly from you, her eyes wandering your face to gauge your expression. Panting slightly, you pull her into another kiss, her hands swiftly beginning to look for the hem of the fabric. The kiss slowly deepened, her tongue swiping along your bottom lip. Allowing her access, her knee swiftly pressed between your legs as her tongue slipped between your lips.

You both made your way to her bedroom after pulling away to catch your breath, giggling in excitement. As you both got to her room, Billie pushed you onto the bed. Crawling onto the bed and hovering over you, Billie's fingers shyly pulled at the zipper on the back, wanting permission. You sat up, allowing her to do so. Her touch was gentle and slow. Pulling off your bra. "Someone's eager." Billie whispered, her tone was raspy, grinning devilishly and pushing you lay back. "I like that."

Her hands found your panties swiftly yanking them away. You haven't focused on the mess between your legs, but as the air struck your panties a gasp left your lips. "We haven't even gotten to foreplay and you're this wet? Naughty girl." You watched the woman slowly make her way between your legs.

"May I?" Billie whispered, her face just above your center. "Yes, please." You whimpered, watching this wicked woman grin and spread your legs. A small drop of arousal dripped down, making you shiver. Billie gently spread your folds, running her tongue from your opening to your clit. A soft gasp left your lips, a whine in your throat.

You ran your fingers through Billie's hair, her tongue swiping over your clit in small rhythmic circles. As a moan escaped you, she pressed two fingers into you. Billie pumped her fingers into you slowly, listening to your quiet mewls of arousal. She picked up her pace, glancing up at you to gauge your response. Giving a couple last licks, she sucked harshly on your bundle of nerves. A sob of pleasure ripped itself from your throat, attempting to pry her away from you as an orgasm was quickly on the horizon with a vengeance.

Billie refused to pry from you, two fingers turned to three. She looped her left arm around your leg, holding you in place. "Please!" You whined, gasping as she finally pulled from you. Your clit throbbed, your walls clamping down on nothing. "too much pleasure?" Billie asked quietly, seeing you nod. She sat up, "You're so good for me." She purred, smiling. Your back arched a bit, whining as a knot formed in your stomach.

Billie pressed kisses to your neck and jaw, keeping the rough pace. "Billie, please, I-" her thumb found your clit, massaging in circles. Moans turned to sobs of arousal, the knots forming over each other. "Billie!" You shrieked, pulling her into a hug as the knots pulled tighter. Your orgasm flooded over you, making you quiver. She slowly stopped thrusting, kissing your jaw. "Good girl, Y/N." She whispered, sitting up and getting your shower started and getting you a glass of water. "But, we're not done yet." She picked you up and lead the two of you into the shower...

•••

A/N- woah me writing smut? Holy shit. This book is unnecessarily fun to write >:)