VI

N/A: hey! My beloved reader! How is my story? Is it interesting?? Please comment below about your opinion and vote for it. It can inspire me. Also, my friend is currently writing a story "DESTINY" based on BTS JIN and ID is lovelyARMY0702.

-

I dislike the most when no one tells me what's going on in my family, whatever it is unless I hate it socially but at least inform me. And now it's land, my beloved grandma and that's what made me tear them apart.

From another side, mom conceded softly and it is somehow what makes me cool down.

" dear!, Please understand it".

What a start to the day.

Title: Normal & fight

---•••---

Exactly at 5:55 pm plan takeover from New York to Seoul South Korea to go.

The beautiful memorizing view runs through Lara's eyes, seated in the VIP area only one person at that time. and subsisted staring blankly at the downside world, spinning her dagger which hung on the right side of her black leather backpack.

The dagger is old like from the Roman century but, the dagger's blade was so sharp that normally a non-experienced person well gets injured But the good user can kill the person in seconds. That's what Lara is.....

Good user

And she has a whole collection of old daggers, guns, etc.

An hour ago you get to know from hee-soon that the mission received in the hand of your, American agent mission, and after days perpetual files, evidence, etc are at your residence given.

hee-soon has resigned from the mafia work and proclaimed in the world that this position would be handled in the future by Mamba lady mafia boss, the actual holder of the mafia boss.

A billionaire mafia boss.

These many things she has to accept and many considerable responsibilities drooped on her shoulder besides no one to listen to her difficulties weren't so easy to do.

Her emotions are nonetheless stable for now but soon she will be needed the medicines which she hasn't been using for nearly 4 years.

She signs exhaustively and shut down her eyes while guessing what the following thing getting on in her direction.

And how will she destroy the person who will dare to come on her way or who is already on her way?

---•••---

" miss Lara!, the sizably popular! influence! Please tell us what's the actual purpose!! for being! here in Korea! unexpectedly!!," from the huge crowd of my fans, one of the reporters asked.

" Please!, miss! give our ma'am! a side," one of my bodyguards said aloud as they almost shove every person in my way to let me get out of that sea of million fans crowding the airport.

And in the middle of the crowd, I was with at least 15 fucking bodyguards who are struggling to push the craziest fans aside and not let those seamless reporters to inquired me a single question.

" Please! Tell us why your mother!! was spotted at Gangnam Severance Hospital, with an unknown man!" A guy screamed from the crowd with the most nonsense suspicion even. I intentionally scoffed under the mask.