Chapter 1

Tumhe poori duniya pyaar kre yeh important nhi h 1 bhi kare na toh kaafi hota h. But agar woh ek hi insaan sab kuch ho apke liye toh poori duniya k pyaar krne s fark nhi padta vhi agar woh hi 1 insan na ho toh pyaar hi kha.

We're only gettin' older, baby
And I've been thinkin' about it lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes?

Somewhere in new york :- the city that never sleeps. There was a girl lying in her luxurious bedroom watching moon from her glass door and listening to music ,when a drop of tear fell from her eyes. Damn, it hurts.

I've never think that one day i find this song( night changes) so so relatable funny isn't it. But life teaches you by hook or by crook. Done being sad u little bitch now get ur ass up from the bed and start working. Btw onedirection vocals are truly awesome mannn. She said to herself lostly.

Tring tring; door bell rang and she ran to take her order wait not just an order it's a pizza 🍕. No matter how sad or lonely u're pizza is always there to make up.
Hey! A girl name sana order a Margherita and a coke. Is she lives here? :- Delivery boy said.
Yaya , hello btw I'm shehnaaz i mean Sana the girl who ordered it .thanks.
Sana take the pizza box and coke and move forward to her couch sat in front of her tv and started watching peaky blinders. She lives alone in this massive apartment which is in 17th floor. Sana loves to spend time with herself more than anyone now. She's takes herself to dates and pamper herself as much as she could. She started reading books, she has a separate library in her house where she can spend hours, she's addicted to coffee actually not just a coffee it's 'black coffee'. After finishing her pizza she went into her room and started working in her laptop. Shehnaaz is currently planning to open her own beauty brand name "SG BEAUTY ". She's working on this thing since 6 months working day and night for it. This beauty brand help in society welfare; all the money that are collected by this brand are directly sent to help the people who are suffering from mental I'llness. It's a big dream for her. Most of the work is still incomplete and she's hell stressed because of that. THE THOUGHT OF BEING A BUSSINESS WOMEN GAVE A DIFFERENT TYPE OF SENSATION IN HER BODY. She's excited as well as nervous to mark a new journey but she knows if she has faith in herself she can overcome anything. After getting done with her work she went inside the washroom and take a quick shower. It's 2:00 am already, she sleeps n call it a day.
Next day she wakes up at around 8 , drink a glass of hot water , after half n hour she decides to freshen up. Sana style is a blend of comfy n stylish, she's mostly wears hoodies or sweatshirts as the weather is icy in nyc. She's making her breakfast ( she prefer to make her food by herself) when suddenly she get a call from her papa.
Sana:- sasriyakal papa ji

Sp:- kaisi hai puttar?

This question suddenly make her emotional as she's not used to the concern of people now..since she shift to nyc she lives alone, there is no one who ask her did she had food? Or how is she feeling?

Sana:- Mai badiya aap batao. Mummy ji, baaz, dadi kaise hai sab. Bahut dinon s baat nhi ki

Sp:- yha bhi sab badiya h puttar. Tu zyada fikar mat kiya kr hum sab theek h. Waise kaisa chl rha h tere beauty project k kaam.

Sana:- Almost done hai but usse all over world m available karane k liye kuch process h usi m tym lag rha h.

Sp:- wadiya wadiya ji. Acha sun wo teri mami hai na chandigarh waali unke beti shreya ki shaadi ho rhi h.

Sana:- yeh toh bahut hi achi baat h meri tarf s badhayi de dena papa.

Sp:- woh toh theek hai, shadi agle hafte hai beta m chata tha ki tu bhi use attend kre. Beta wo ikaulti ldki hai teri maami ki, teri mami n bhi kitna kiya h humaara beta tere mamaji k chle jaane k baad bhi. Isliye m chahta hu ki humara poora parivaar jaye is shaadi m.