Dom's Concert

Requested by domsclingywife

Y/N was visiting their boyfriend, Dom, in his hometown of Doncaster for their first anniversary and since he was playing a concert the night before and he wanted her to be there, she came a few days early to spend a bit more time with him before she had to leave.
During the visit, they only got to spend very little time alone because of someone always needing something and Dom's busy schedule leading up to his next tour that will be kicking off in a few weeks.
To promote his tour, he agreed to do a show at a small venue in his hometown in hopes of getting everyone, at the show and not at the show, excited for the upcoming tour that had just been announced to everyone the week before.

The night before their anniversary, Dom and Y/N got ready for his concert that they would be attending together.
They were wearing semi-matching, black fitted suits with black docs to match along with a few rings and other accessories.
At the concert, neither of them really got to see very much of each other due to Dom having to do sound check and go through the last-minute rehearsals with the band like he's been doing for weeks to prepare for this show.
He always takes his shows seriously but he's been stressing about this one and focusing on every detail in hopes of making it perfect since it would be held in his hometown where he and his sister, Izzy and Jem, had been raised.

At Dom's shows, everyone is usually really supportive and caring.
Everyone cares for each other because they're a 'fucking family' as Dom would say over and over again..but sometimes there were a few people in a crowd who weren't like the others.
Some of the people, men in Y/N's case, had become intoxicated before and during the show to the point where the vendors who were serving the alcohol during the show had to cut them off.
Unfortunately, after learning that they'd been cut off from getting more beer for the rest of the night because they needed to sober up a bit before they got out of hand, they got violent.
One of the men threw any empty beer bottle at one of the vendors and tried to start chaos with people in the crowd who'd been minding their own business.
As the men were arguing and fighting with the vendors, one of them happen to notice a familiar girl standing a few feet from the stage.
By the time he'd made it to the girl a few other guys who he'd been friends with had been following along, seeing the girl and noticed their friend going towards her so they followed him.
The guys harassed a few girls and annoyed many people around the girl that they'd seen, eyeing up a few of them and making a few drunken comments about their appearance.
Y/N tried her best to avoid the men but seeing as she had become their target she didn't stand a chance.
While Dom was performing and talking with the large crowd of fans, the guys were harassing Y/N.
One of the guys had even grabbed her ass while the others were being pervs like they had been to the other girls.
This went on for a few moments as Y/N tried to get them to leave her alone.
Once Dom noticed, he yelled for them to get away from her and instantly had a group of security guards throw the drunken guys out of the venue.
After making sure that Y/N and the other girls were alright, Dom got on his metaphorical soapbox and started his speech about how we're a family and that families are supposed to love each other. (Video at the top)

In the video, Dom tells the guys to 'watch the girls' (be careful around them) before he kicks the guys out for harassing them and refusing to listen to the warning that he gave them.
02:12 is about where it starts.

I'm sorry that it's not the best but it's 05:05am and I haven't slept yet plus this is the first full story/imagine that I've been able to finish writing in months due to rarely having the energy to do things like this or anything in general.