The Crash

"Hey guys ready to go to Italy" I say packing the rest of my stuff."Aw hell yeah motherfucker" Kendall yelled. "God damn it Kendall what did I tell you about taking my child's saying ill rip out your throat next time" I yelled back. "Stop yelling I have a headache" Grace said "same here" l heard jade say."Everybody just calm the fuck down and stop yelling" Mitchy said calmly. "we are calm you are the one who needs to calm down Mitchy" me and Kendall said in sync."no one cares just keep packing and don't forget your cosplay either murder said"I don't know about you guys but I'm done so yeah." so am I." we all said in sync once again. "then lezz go"

~ Le timeskip to on zed plane cuz I can~

Our flight was just called so we went to our boarding area(i've never went by air if ya know what it's like tell me plz)to get on the plane. it was still 5 minutes till we leave so I decided to listen to the Phoenix by fall out boy.(song in link(in park )) I guess I fell asleep listening to the song because I woke up to Jade shaking me violently.

Jade's POV

I sat next to Alex on the plane it was a few minutes till we departed so I played on my phone while Alex listened to music. Two minutes later Alex was asleep so I turned off her i pod so it wouldn't die there were three minutes left till departure so I went to the bathroom. When I came back it was time to leave so I said good bye to America and listened to dead by my chemical romance.

~timeskip 1 hour~

We've been flying for and hour now and can I just say damn it is beautiful and breathtaking at the same time. If you have never flown before you shall regret it. I started to listen to the black parade by my chemical romance and about half way through the song it was interrupted by the pilot speaking over the intercom. "ATTENTION PASSENGERS IT SEEMS THAT WE HAVE A SYSTEM FAILURE AND WE ARE GOING TO CRASH LAND S-" by that point everybody on the plane was screaming, praying or hyperventilating from the new then the pilot came back on "EVERYBODY CALM DOWN IF THERE ARE ASLEEP PASSENGERS PLEASE WAKE THEM UP AND ALERT THEM TO THANK YOU" I looked over to my right and shook Alex violently awake an she started to yell at me in Italian which I didn't under stand but told her everything and she started to cry and said how she wanted to see her birth country again but she couldn't, you could tell she thought she was gonna die."Fuck" I said " all I wanted to do is be alive and go to Italy now I can't. all i wanted is to live please help us Alex, Mitchy, Kendall, Grace, and me please let us be safe." and with that we hit the ground and everything went black.
--------------------------------------------------- so did you guys enjoy the first chapter and should I kill off anyone I have no idea...... but anyways sea you guys l8ter. ah homestuck